A The Simpsons Community
Sunday 8:00 PM on FOX (Returning September 25, 2016)

Thursday morning at 10am, FXX will kick off the longest marathon in television history, running all 25 existing seasons of The Simpsons in their entirety. The event will run for 12 days, through Labor Day at midnight, and by the time it's over, the network will've re-aired every single one of the series' 552 episodes. I've already emptied my DVR in an anticipation, and now I need your help—in the form of your recommendations for which episodes not to miss. 

It feels like kind of an odd question to ask, because I've literally grown up with the show. I mean, get a load of this little nerd:

That four-eyed kid in head-to-toe Simpsons gear is me in 1990, right before I started second grade. According to my dad's meticulously handwritten caption, this photo was taken on August 27—just shy of exactly 24 years ago—and this was my first-day-of-school outfit. The Simpsons had premiered less than one year prior, in December of 1989, and I remember being flat-out obsessed with the bookish, goody-goody Lisa and the rest of her wacky yellow family (but mostly Lisa). What I don't remember is actually watching the show—a painful irony, given all the money I probably convinced my parents to sink into the tie-in merchandise (I also recall a catchphrase-spouting Bart doll). Or maybe I did tune in weekly, but have simply forgotten every aspect of my childhood fandom but the material one (I shudder to imagine what Matt Groening would have to say about that).

The point is, The Simpsons has existed nearly as long as I've been alive, and yet I feel like I'm relatively unfamiliar with series. Even though I'm well aware of Homer's donut addiction and many other Simpsons truths that've made their way into the pop culture pantheon over the years, I honestly couldn't tell you the plot of a single episode. So I'm looking at this marathon as an opportunity—not just to experience The Simpsons for the first time, so to speak, but to watch the show as an adult. Yes, of course I know I could've picked up the DVDs ages ago and staged my own personal marathon. But since I didn't—and because I only have so much time and I know that all you diehards out there will have plenty of opinions to share—I would love to hear your recommendations. Which episodes of The Simpsons do you consider the series' best? Which ones are wholly skippable? Which ones would make your personal top 10, regardless of their critical reception? I thank you in advance for your help!

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/22/2016

Season 27 : Episode 22

80 Comments
Comments (80)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I would say "Colonel Homer Simpson", "There's No Disgrace Like Home" and the first episode of "Treehouse of Horror". Those three remain my absolute favorite episodes.
Flag
#1 A Fish Called Selma, #2 Medical Marijuana, #3 NYC vs Homer, #4 Mr. Burns' Girlfriend, #5 Chili Cookoff

Flag
I say all of season 4. I want to add season 1 because without it, you never would have seen how Sideshow Bob framed Krusty.

Flag
Watch every episode from Season 3-10.
My personal favourites: Bart vs. Australia (Season 6) and Lemon Tree (not sure)
Flag
Jen, if you must watch more than the first 9 seasons for whatever reason (true HD perhaps), then here's a list of episodes that are better than the others in seasons, but please keep in mind that there isn't a single one that I'd say is as good as anything in seasons 2-8...

s11 "Brother's Little Helper"
s12 "Homer vs. Dignity"
s12 "Trilogy of Error"
s13 "Jaws Wired Shut"
s13 "I Am Furious (Yellow)"
s14 "Special Edna"
s14 "'Scuse Me While I Miss the Sky"
s17 "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bangalore"
s19 "Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind"
s19 "E Pluribus Wiggum"
s19 "Dial 'N' for Nerder"
s20 "Treehouse of Horror XIX"
s21 "Once Upon a Time in Springfield"
s21 "Stealing First Base"
s22 "The Fight Before Christmas"
s22 "Flaming Moe"
s23 "Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelts"
s23 "The Food Wife"
s23 "Exit Through the Kwik-E-Mart"
s23 "Lisa Goes Gaga"
s25 "Steal This Episode"
The Simpsons Movie
More+
Flag
season 6 was my favorite by far
Flag

Weekend at Burnsie's

Flag
The Homer They Fall, Homer becomes a boxer.
I also like the musical episodes too, The Be Sharps, the one where Homer becomes a roadie and the country singer who marries Ned.
Tomacco is also a fav. (There are lots a good episodes when you have a think about it.)
Flag
The chilli cook off!!!
Flag
"Mr. plow is a loser, and i think he is a boozer."

Flag
Basically any episodes of the first 8 season.. after that it's pretty much down hill.. but here are a few honorable mentions:

Mr Plow,
Lisa the Vegetarian,
Bart of darkness,
Monorail,
Flaming Moe's,
Burns verkaufen der kraftwerk,
Lisa's first word,
Curse of the flying hellfish,
El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer,
The springfield files.
Flag
Since I'm kinda having fun, let's go to stink-bombs. As I mentioned, the whole seasons after about 12 or so start venturing closer to that category (notably, the debut of Homer the Jerkass), and that caused me to check out. But there's a few that's been pretty bad. Again, I'll restrain myself to what I know. I won't necessarily go season by season, but I'll point out the low points.

S2 - "Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th commandment", "Old Money", "Bart's Dog Gets an F", "One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish", "The Way We Was"

S3 - "Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington", "I Married Marge", "Like Father, Like Clown", "Colonel Homer"

S4 - "So it's Come To This: A Simpsons Clip Show" - most of the clip shows are real stink bombs, "A Streetcar Named Marge"

S5 - "Lady Bouvier's Lover", "Bart Gets An Elephant"

S6 - "Another Simpsons Clip Show", "Bart's Girlfriend"

S7 - "Marge Be Not Proud", "22 Short Films about Springfield", "Lisa The Iconoclast"

S8 - "The Simpsons Spinoff Showcase", "A Milhouse Divided", "El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer"

S9 - "All Singing All Dancing", "The Principal and the Pauper" - this is one of the all time stink bombs, the last line of the show says it all, "Miracle On Evergreen Terrace", "Lisa The Simpson"

S10 - "When You Dish Upon a Star", "Bart the Mother", "Homer Simpson In: Kidney Trouble", "Simpsons Bible Stories", "The Old Man and the C Student"

S11 - "Take My Wife, Sleaze", "Alone Again, Natura-diddly", "Bart To The Future", "Kill the Alligator and Run", "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad Marge"

S12 - "Homer vs. Dignity", "Simpson Safari", "Tennis The Menace", "New Kids On the Blecch", "The Great Money Caper", "Skinner's Sense of Snow"
More+
Flag
Just noticed they won't be doing the cuts they did when the episodes aired on syndication on Fox which is pretty good and makes it better than before.
Flag
I just saw one of my fave episodes: Bart the Daredevil. I love the part where Homer accidently took the jump at Springfield Gorge! Too funny! And I also love the part where he went into the gorge again, but in a body cast! XD

Flag
Now to the Treehouse of Horror shows. They usually work on these more and polish them up, so they're almost always highlights in some way for the season, but a lot of them went the same way as the rest of the series after a while. The idea started as parody of different horror related things.

S2 - very good. The Simpsons move into a "living" house. The Simpsons are abducted by Kang and Kodos. Then a straight performance of "The Raven". James Earl Jones is wonderful as a guest star with roles in all three parts.

S3 - very good. Monkey paw that grants wishes with disaster to the wisher. Bart has omnipotent powers. Homer gets his brain transplated into a robot.

S4 - very good. Parodies of Chucky, King Kong, and Return of the Living Dead.

S5 - Not as good as the others, but worth seeing. Homer sells his soul to the devil for a donut. Bart sees a gremlin. Then a parody of Dracula with Burns as the title character.

S6 - Good. Features a Shining...oops Shinning parody. Homer turns his toaster into a time machine. The school serves up misbehaving children in the cafeteria.

S7 - Passable. Giant advertising attacks Springfield. Parody of Nightmare on Elm Street. Homer Cubed. The last features crude 3d animation as you see in most animated movies today - remember that was whiz-bang stuff (and completely new to TV audiences) back in 1995 when you look at it and wonder why they were making such a big deal of it.

S8 - Perhaps the best of the S1-12 set. Hugo lives in the attic. Lisa creates a civilization of miniature beings. Kang and Kodos replace Bill Clinton and Bob Dole.

S9 - Passable. Homer is the last one alive after Springfield is hit with a neutron bomb. Homer buys a teleporter. Times in 1649.

S10 - Much better. Homer gets a hair transplant from Snake that controls him. The kids enter the world of Itchy & Scratchy. Maggie's father is really Kang.

S11 - Okay to Good. A "I Know What You Did Last Summer" parody. Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl. The Y2K's take over the world.

S12 - Bleh. Homer needs to do a good deed in 24 hours. A parody of a couple of fairy tales. The town wars with the dolphins.

Can't think of much more to say right now. Have fun.

More+
Flag
I'll miss all of them because I don't have FXX :(
Flag
I'll just follow JT_Kirk's example and hit the notables:

S1 - It's hard to pick a notable out of this one, since the response I have to most of these episodes is meh. "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire" gets a nod simply because it's the first episode, and you get to see what they were trying to do before the show jumped the shark (basically just a regular animated sitcom). "Krusty Gets Busted" is notable for the first appearance of Sideshow Bob.

S2 - "Bart vs. Thanksgiving" is where the "regular animated sitcom" thing was at it's best. "Bart the Daredevil" was a meh episode, but has a consistent running gag (even in the movie) which is notable to witness. "Brush With Greatness" is IMO the best episode of this season, where Marge is hired to paint Mr. Burns.

S3 - "Bart the Murderer" is notable for the first appearance of Fat Tony. I mentioned "Homer Defined" before. "Flaming Moe's", "Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk", and "Homer at the Bat" stand out to me among a season where it gets hard to start choosing.

S4 - Not a bad one in the bunch here. If you're a Conan O'Brien fan (this was his job before the talk show), you'll want to hit "New Kid on the Block" and "Marge vs. the Monorail". I suggest "Itchy & Scratchy: The Movie", "Mr. Plow", "Duffless", and "Krusty Gets Cancelled" if you had to pick.

S5 - Hard to not pick every episode again. "Homer Goes To College" is another Conan O'Brien episode. In addition to that one as can't miss, I'd have to go with "Bart Gets Famous", "Deep Space Homer", "Homer Loves Flanders" & "Secrets of a Successful Marriage".

S6 - Again very hard to pick a few. "Itchy & Scratchy Land", "Lisa On Ice", "Homer the Great", "Homie the Clown", and "The PTA Disbands."

S7 - Again hard to pick. "Radioactive Man", "King-Size Homer", "Team Homer", "Homer the Smithers", and the "Summer of 4 ft. 2" stick out. "The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular" is the best clip show you'll ever see anywhere.

S8 - Hard to pick, but getting easier to pick. "You Only Move Twice", "The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show", "My Sister, My Sitter", 'Homer vs. The Eighteenth Amendment", "Homer's Enemy" and "The Secret War of Lisa Simpson" sticks out to me.

S9 - Hard to pick again, but getting easier as I can start completely naming episodes without too much difficulty. "The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson" is notable for it's 9/11 connections. "The Cartridge Family", "Bart Star", "Bart Carny", "The Last Temptation of Krust", "Trash of the Titans", and "King of the Hill". "Realty Bites" features the last appearance of Phil Hartman.

S10 - Again getting easier. "Viva Ned Flanders", "Mayored to the Mob", "Sunday, Cruddy Sunday", "Homer To The Max", "Maximum Homerdrive", and "Thirty Minutes over Tokyo".

S11 - Starting to get hard to select things now. "Beyond Blunderdome", "Brother's Little Helper", "Little Big Mom", "The Mansion Family", "Missionary: Impossible", "Behind the Laughter". "Alone Again, Natura-diddly" features the death of Ned Flanders first wife, Maude.

S12 - "A Tale of Two Springfields", "HOMR", "Worst Episode Ever", "Day of the Jackanapes", "Bye Bye Nerdie", "Trilogy of Error", "Children of a Lesser Clod". "New Kids on the Blecch" is notable for 9/11 issues.

I checked out after that. Hope that helps. If I have the time, I'll go through all the Treehouse of Horror shows from S1-S12 and point out the ones you want to watch on those.
More+
Flag
The Simpsons was such a great show between Season 3 ("Homer Defined" is where the show starts being the greatest thing on TV at the time) and Season 9 that it's hard to not pick any of those episodes as great to watch. It was truly "don't miss tv" then. It'd be hard to not roll out 40 or 50 on a list just from those seasons.

I can't really get into anything much past about Season 10, which is where the wheels started coming off the show and they started turning out blech kind of shows. (Though I ended up with the DVDs through Season 12, because I found a sweet deal on 10-12). I will point out though, that most of John Swartzwelder's work is the notable exception from about Season 10 on.

As a point of order though, they really aren't doing an "all Simpsons" marathon, when you consider there was about 50 minutes worth of "short" content that was produced for three seasons of the Tracey Ullman show (that's when I got started on the show). That was what bothered me the most about the Season 1 DVD set, that they didn't include those. You'll want to see those if you want to see the complete evolution of the Simpsons.
More+
Flag
My favorite will always be 'Flaming Moe's' and of course 'Call Mr. Plow /
That's my name / That name again / Is Mr. Plow'
Flag
Homer at the Bat
Flag
Ok Jen, here's a list of what I consider to be noteworthy episodes, and I'll asterisk my favorites:
s1 "Krusty Gets Busted"
s2 "Bart the Daredevil"
s2 "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?"
*s2 "Lisa's Substitute"
s3 "When Flanders Failed"
*s3 "Bart the Murderer"
s3 "Like Father, Like Clown"
*s3 "Flaming Moe's"
s3 "Radio Bart"
s3 "Brother, Can You Spare Two Dimes?"
*s4 "Kamp Krusty"
s4 "Itchy & Scratchy: The Movie"
*s4 "Mr. Plow"
s4 "Lisa's First Word"
*s4 "Marge vs. the Monorail"
s4 "I Love Lisa"
s4 "Krusty Gets Kancelled"
*s5 "Homer's Barbershop Quartet"
s5 "Bart's Inner Child"
s5 "$pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)"
s5 "Homer and Apu"
*s5 "Deep Space Homer"
s5 "The Boy Who Knew Too Much"
*s6 "Itchy & Scratchy Land"
s6 "Sideshow Bob Roberts"
s6 "Treehouse of Horror V"
*s6 "Lisa on Ice"
s6 "Grampa vs. Sexual Inadequacy"
s6 "Homie the Clown"
*s6 "A Star is Burns"
s6 "'Round Springfield"
s7 "Radioactive Man"
s7 "Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily"
*s7 "Bart Sells His Soul"
s7 "The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular"
s7 "Team Homer"
s7 "Bart the Fink"
s7 "Lisa the Iconoclast"
s7 "Homer the Smithers"
s7 "A Fish Called Selma"
*s7 "22 Short Films About Springfield"
s7 "Much Apu About Nothing"
**s8 "You Only Move Twice"
s8 "Burns, Baby Burns"
s8 "Hurricane Neddy"
*s8 "El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Our Homer)"
s8 "The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show"
s8 "Grade School Confidential"
*s8 "The Old Man and the Lisa"
s8 "The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase"
s9 "Lisa's Sax"
s9 "The Joy of Sect"
s9 "Lisa the Simpson"

More+
Flag
Staff
I have my work cut out for me. Thank you! So far I'm recording everything...
Flag
Sure thing. And honestly, anything season 2 through 8 is going to be very good, these are just the ones that stand out to me.
Flag
There might be a few from post-season 10, but I couldn't find them in the master list, they didn't jump out at me enough to warrant the list. And I've seen every episode in first-run (which may change this list some, I know the syndication edit on "Homer and Apu" takes out one of my favorite jokes). Honestly, I didn't even know there were season 9 episodes I liked.
Flag
To wit, there's a lament on the Season 2 (or 3?) liner notes about the creators getting sad for seeing their creation cut up to ribbons, and you finally getting the same content as the first-run. Hard to tell how many commercials will be in these, especially the first few seasons as they went a lot longer than the half hour shows go today (they trimmed about 3 minutes)
Flag
Not only are they almost certainly edited for time, but the older eps are also cropped vertically so as not to create side bars on modern TVs. I understand the "need" for the former but the latter was totally unnecessary. Damn.

With my luck, some supervillain will seize the East Coast and prevent me from seeing many of my favorites. If that happens, I'll be hiding out in the hammock district.

Flag
The ones they're playing on FXX as part of this marathon have been cropped for 16x9. Almost as bad as watching syndication shows I have on DVD, knowing how they sliced them up from first-run.
Flag
Amendment to below: I honestly can't make up my mind if these older episodes are cropped or stretched. Sometimes I'm convinced of the former, other times the latter. Some elements look better when "de-stretched" while others don't.
Flag
I initially thought they were cropped at the top and bottom, but after watching a few I became increasingly convinced that they remained the original size vertically but were being stretched horizontally to fit modern set widths. (The credit text looked too wide and some faces seemed too fat, a dead giveaway as a rule.) So I forced my TV into 4:3 mode and the episodes looked noticeably better, i.e., normal. Given the choice between a crop and a stretch, I'll take a stretch every time. My set (and I assume many others) can "de-stretch" an image but nothing can be done about a crop.

The edits were interesting to me. I always use the flying monkeys scene from "The Last Temptation of Homer" (the Mindy episode) as my test, since that scene is always missing from syndicated reruns. Consequently, I was amazed to see it present in the FXX broadcast! However, in the episode where Homer is ill from eating the remnants of the ten-foot hoagie (now purple with age), there was originally a scene where he said to the sandwich, "I could never stay mad at you." That scene is usually left in in the syndicated versions but I didn't recall it in the FXX version. So I'm (fairly) sure they're still edited versions but it's as though they're using different edits than what I'd become used to. Weird.

More +
Flag
I recall loving some of those older episodes.

But thinking back, very few jump out at me. Seriously, it's all a blur. But if I had to pick the ones I remember:

• Homer gets a new job, working for a Bond villain :-)
  • Who Shot Mr Burns
  • Lisa the Vegetarian activist, with Mr Burns saying "When pigs fly"
  • Monorail
  • The scene with "Planet of the Apes: the Musical"
    • Doctor Zaius Doctor Zaius...
Flag
Also I want to add... a bunch of Treehouse of Horrors.

The one I always laugh at is the Paul Bunyun one. Where Homer finally asks when are he and Marge going to... you know... and Marge says she needs to take just a few more Yoga lessons.
Flag
Homer thinks Bart is Gay!

Gay Steel Mill! Gay Steel Mill!
Flag
Cute pic, Jen! Seasons 2 through 8 are nearly all gems.

Looking at the season 2 list, it would be easier to tell you the ones that aren't great:

- "Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment"

Yeah, that's it! ONE EPISODE IN THE ENTIRE SEASON! (And sadly, it's the first of the "Lisa episodes", episodes starring Lisa that aren't terribly funny but are preachy.) There are so many good episodes between those seasons. Season 9 is where the show took a big turn down and gets more and more uneven.
Flag
If at all possible, you shouldn't miss any of the episodes. If you successfully sit through the entire marathon in a public fashion, I believe you'd break a world record. Whether that or turn into Howard Hughes.

Flag
Save those jars of urine.
Flag
And nail clippings.
Flag
"I'll get you beer baron..."

"No you wooooon't"
Flag
You'd have to be an insomniac to watch all of them.
Flag
CAPE FEAR. Jesus, good god almighty, Cape Fear.
Flag
They'll show all of them, they said they would.
Flag
I'll watch as many episodes as I can.
Flag
Season four, starting 8/22 @ 3:30 PM and running through 8/23 @ 2:00 AM is not to be missed. That is the true golden age of "The Simpsons"

*Sorry about that table, it posted and then my computer froze, thanks for clearing it up.
Flag
The one that should be missed in honor of the awesome spirit of the show is the 100th, 200th, 300th, 400th, or 500th in which the blackboard joke is "I will not celebrate meaningless milestones."
Flag
Every episode from seasons 1-10
Flag
"Who shot Mr Burns ?" (part 1 and 2)
"Lisa's first word"
"And Maggie Makes Three"
"Scenes from the class struggle in Springfield"
"Future Drama"
"Bart to the future"
Most "Treehouse of horror" episodes
There are so many great episodes! Just watch them all!!

Flag
My top favorites are:

1. Mare vs the Monorail
2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving
3. Cape Fear
4. Lisa' Substitute
5. Lisa on Ice
6. Who Shot Mr. Burns
7. In Marge we trust
8. Homer's Enemy
9. Homer the Heretic
10. Itchy and Scratchy Land

Flag
Colonel Homer (third season) is one of my all time favorites.
Flag
One of my all-time favorite episodes is "22 Shorts Films About Springfield" because a lot of the characters are involved in something.

Flag
"Which Simpsons episodes shouldn't be missed?"

The earlier ones.
Flag
My personal favorite is "You only move twice", with the best super-villain ever created.

Flag
I love that one! Can't believe I forgot to add it to my list!
Flag
Some of my all time favourites are Springfield Files, Bart gets an F, Bart goes to France, Who Shot Mr Burns , Last Exit to Springfield, Brick Like Me, The Marge the carjacker, American History X-cellent, and 95% of all Treehouse of Horror Episodes!
Flag
I did a personal marathon of the series almost 10 years ago, and even then it was quite a feat, with over 300 episodes. It took me about 3 months watching 3-4 episodes a day.
I remember that I was surprised that the early season still were really good. Sadly the series really loses its flair after season 12. I stopped watching it at season 18, and was unable to find a series to fill that gap ever since.
Flag
It's probably random to a lot of folks but my favorite episode has always been "Summer of 4'2"" Up until about 10/11 I didn't really have friends cos I was the weird kid and I always related to that episode. My family got a beach house in OCNJ the summer I turned 10 and it was probably the best summer of my life.

Also as a kid my two favorite actors were Christina Ricci + Elijah Wood so there's that.
Flag
I absolutely agree. If you are a Lisa-Fan, this is the episode you have to watch (it's episode 7.25). And for the very reasons you wrote.
Flag
My favourite 15 include:
Flaming Moe's (Aerosmith)
Last Exit to Springfield (Lisa needs braces)
Homer's Barbershop Quartet (Beatles homage)
Homer Badman (sexual harassment)
Who Shot Mr. Burns (great two-parter)
Lisa the Vegetarian (Flying pig)
The Springfield Files (X-Files visit)
Simpsoncalifragilistic Expialad'ohcious (Sherry Bobbins)
The City of New York vs Homer Simpson (WTC parking ticket)
Homer to the Max (Max Powers)
Beyond Blunderdome (Mel Gibson hires Homer)
Behind the Laughter (VH1 awesomeness)
New Kids on the Blecch (Bart in an auto-tune boy band)
The Bart Wants What It Wants (Trip to Canada)
Boys Meets Curl (Vancouver Olympics) - I'm from Vancouver

Flag
Homer' Enemy. My favourite episode of all time when Frank Grimes comes to work at the powerplant and meets Homer and hates him. Favourite line "This is my son, Bart, he owns a factory downtown".

The monorail one

Any with Sideshow Bob

All Treehouse of Horrors

Just stay awake for 12 days and watch it all, lol!!!
Flag
(in my best Lloyd Bridges impersonation)

Looks like I picked the wrong two weeks to quit doing meth.

Flag
Among the others already mentioned and in no particular order:

Bigger Brothers
Deep Space Homer
Homer the Heretic
You Only Move Twice
The Last Temptation of Homer
Homer at the Bat

Um, so many more that won't come to mind at the moment...

My question is whether they'll be shown in their full, original length or if they'll be edited for time as [most of] the syndicated versions are. I expect they'll be edited since each is blocked off for a mere half hour and far more commercials are allowed now than they were 25+ years ago. Oh well, you can't have it all. (I always use "The Last Temptation of Homer" as my gauge since you virtually never see the scene anymore where Mr. Burns lets loose the Wizard of Oz-like flying monkeys.)

Flag
Sigh, modern times. The old 4:3 eps are being cropped (at the top and bottom) to fully fit 16:9 TV sets, resulting in a loss of 25% of the original viewable material. Keeping the original aspect ratio would have been the better thing to do. So what if that means black bars on the sides?
Flag
Lisa's Substitute

Bart the Lover

A Streetcar Named Marge

Lisa's First Word

I Love Lisa

Lisa On Ice

And Maggie Makes Three

But In all honesty I think I'm just going to re-watch them all. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!
Flag
The ones in which Simpson family travel around the world!.

My favourite... Thirty minutes over Tokyo!.. i just loooove that episode!.

Homer Simpson: "The internet? Is that thing still around?".. xD
Flag
For the more emotional, Mother Simpson and Eternal Sunshine of the Simpson Mind.
Flag

Ones that I would totally watch are all the treehouse of horror episodes, The Springfield files, Deep Space Homer, The one where Homer starts making moonshine, The one with Sideshow bob and Cecile or the some were Sideshow bob marries Selma, King Size Homer..... actually looking at a list of simpsons episodes it seems like I would watch pretty much every episode from S5-9

The only ones that I find skippable are the ones from early simpsons seasons and the newest ones. One of the early ones that comes to mind is that one with the two French con artists / kidnappers? idk I just remember not liking that episode even as a kid.

Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members