The Simpsons

Donnie Fatso

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 12, 2010 on FOX

7.3
  • Homer: I loved Fat Tony. He was the best boss I ever had. Burns: Well, this is akward... Homer: Mr. Burns! You're cool too.. Burns: Yea, I soooooo bleive that.

So on New Years Homer is talkign the trash away and Wiggum arrest him for some nonsense. So an FBI guy (guest atrring Jon Hamm) tells him he can reduce his jail time if he infiltrates on Fat Tony's mob. Homer accpets, and after bering put in the cleverest costume possible (a wig), he is ready. After he manages to befriend them, this sotry begins.

So, after some mobby stuff, Homer & Tony go to Tony's mom (or wife) grave, and the TOny tells Homer he gained his trust. Then while getting counterfeit stuff, Tony discovers Homer is Homer and has a heart attack (yea, cus it was such a surprise). Then at Tony's grave, he is knocked out.

He is owkeno up by Fit Tony, Tony's identical ocusin who we never saw before, who lets Homer live cause Tony wil remain alive in his memories. Then via narration, we learn Fit Tony took over the mob and got fat and now he is called Fat Tony.

OVerall: It was such a good episode until Tony died. Then we got a cheap-ass resolution I won't buy. 8/10.
CW