The Simpsons Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

12 day marathon of 25 seasons of The Simpsons is coming to FXX!

Raccoon1459

[1]Jul 28, 2014
    • level: 22

Do you think it's a joke? See for yourself.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/simpsons-tv-marathon-coming-digital-extravaganza-article-1.1875547

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Adv193

[2]Jul 31, 2014
    • level: 23

It is going to be so cool as I plan to DVR a number of my favorite episodes and for Hulu users because of the marathon the expiration date for the remaining Season 25 episodes has been shortened to August 31 (presumably because the episodes will be aired on September 1).

If anyone needs help seeking if they can get FXX in you area use the link getfxx.com

Raccoon1459

[3]Aug 5, 2014
    Luckily, I have FXX.

markdoublea84

[4]Aug 18, 2014
    • level: 58
    Technically, I am not all that into the Simpsons, but I have seen a few episodes on my local station and saw clips of the show on YouTube. I heard the news about the Simpsons' 12-day marathon airing on FXX from TV Guide. Our U-Verse DVR has plenty of space for about 350 hours of SD shows, so I am attempting to do something that some of you may believe is unthinkable--record the entire series! After getting a taste of Springfield, I feel like wanting to see full episodes containing such moments like Bart falling out of the treehouse and taking ballet and Lisa iceskating in season 6. I also want to see the one where Lisa's saxophone gets destroyed from season 9.

I know I said I plan on DVRing the entire series to date, and I'm certain whoever reads this post is sure to exclaim, as Bart would say, "Ay caramba!"

Raccoon1459

[5]Aug 19, 2014
    Who's ready for Thursday?

markdoublea84

[6]Oct 20, 2014
    • level: 58
    I should've posted earlier, but I've been ready since I heard about the "Every Simpsons Ever" marathon. It's been two months ago since they ran the 12-day marathon on FXX, but I have done it! I DVRed the entire run--all of the first 25 seasons--all 552 of the original episodes! In honor of that, I plan on doing a huge project on the site involving the first 552 shows. Keep tuned to the boards for more info.