1. She's pretty, inside and out.
2. She's intelligent, even more so than a great number of characters on the show.
3. She has charisma.
4. She's independent.
5. She knows about certain stuff more than most characters on the show.
6. She's a good singer.
7. She's a good musician.
8. She's one of the most mature characters on the show.
9. She speaks fluent Italian, Spanish, French, and German.
10. She's fairly religious.
11. She's somewhat of an environmentalist.
12. She has more heart than most characters that I know on the show.
13. She tied with Bart at #11 on TV Guide's list of the "Top 50 Greatest Cartoon Characters of All Time".
14. Some episodes focusing on her have been well-received and won several awards.
15. She's been well-received herself as well.
16. PETA included her on their list of the "Most Animal-Friendly TV Characters of All Time".
17. Her voice actress Yeardley Smith won a Primetime Emmy for voicing her in 1992.
18. She serves as a good role model.
19. There are times when you can't help but feel sorry for her, even in terms of romance.
20. She pretty much sets an example of how even funny shows should have a moral figure to help viewers see past the funny.