The Simpsons Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Days of Future Future - Episode Discussion

Gatorsrule6

[1]Apr 14, 2014
    • level: 20

I thought it was interesting. I suppose the premise of Homer dying and then being cloned multiple times was alright. At first I didn't like it, but I guess I suspend belief and assume this episode takes place well after the series ends. When he dies, it's still "present day." But...I can assume it happens way later. Anyway, overall it was kind of funny and not a terrible story. It had a lot going on, it was following multiple relationships in pretty good detail, so that was interesting.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kwando7

[2]Apr 14, 2014
    • level: 17

I liked it a new concept doing a "sequel" to an existing episode what Simpsons needs more of. Although the concept of sequel eluded this episode Homer was a better person in the other episode so him constantly dying and being an idiot in this one was strange. Although I suppose that could have been one of the many clones. Still a pretty good episode

ayranci2

[3]Apr 16, 2014
    • level: 4

This episode is really underrated. I actually like this one. It was pretty funny and interesting. Although I didn't like that this episode is another one of those "this was all a dream" episode. 9/10

Edited on 04/16/2014 10:28am