The Simpsons Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Debate Scene From Season 4 Episode "Brother From The Same Planet"

TheCjm1999

[1]Jan 26, 2013
    • level: 7

The scene where a woman drives in a pink car with beard singing has often got me thinking, who could it be? Homer has been seen singing in that tone of voice in several episodes, it is obviously clear the woman is voiced by Dan. But, the woman happens to have a beard, women do not grow beards and also is seen driving the same car homer has and also happens to consequently driving right pass the soccer field. I mean, we all know what Homer can get up to and what he has done, so could that be him?

The Woman also sounds like Homer's possible half Sister Abby from the Season 15 episode, where they travel to London. Although, Abby has a english accent and the woman didn't.

What are your thoughts on it, Could it possibly be Homer?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

waterlady03

[2]Feb 11, 2013
    • level: 6

TheCjm1999 wrote:

The scene where a woman drives in a pink car with beard singing has often got me thinking, who could it be? Homer has been seen singing in that tone of voice in several episodes, it is obviously clear the woman is voiced by Dan. But, the woman happens to have a beard, women do not grow beards and also is seen driving the same car homer has and also happens to consequently driving right pass the soccer field. I mean, we all know what Homer can get up to and what he has done, so could that be him?

The Woman also sounds like Homer's possible half Sister Abby from the Season 15 episode, where they travel to London. Although, Abby has a english accent and the woman didn't.

What are your thoughts on it, Could it possibly be Homer?

It's Homer in drag. I say this because he has a beard, drinksand drives a pink car. I doubt that Abbie would have facial hair and would drink like he would.I also think that Abbie would be more intelligent like Lisa and the other Simpson women.

Gatorsrule6

[3]Mar 5, 2013
    • level: 20

It's just a random person who looks like Homer. That was the whole point of the joke. It doesn't make sense if it were Homer. The season was way too early to be Abby, they hadn't conjured her that far in advance to set up a plot that happens YEARS later. It was just a joke.