The Simpsons Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Diggs - Episode Discussion

Gatorsrule6

[1]Mar 10, 2014
    • level: 20

It was pretty much what I thought it would be. Not very funny, and I could care less about falconry. The idea of teaching Bart about mental illnesses should've been fleshed out a bit more and done in a more tactful way. I never minded using guest starts before but sometimes I wish they would flesh out other characters. There are a lot of Simpsons students that have been around since the beginning, they could have used one of them. It would have made it a little more interesting to see Wendell or Lewis or some other little used student being focused on more. Instead, they introduced a character that we'll never see again probably. I know this is been a sore spot for years, but it just now got to me. Mundane episode at best.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

antdude

[2]Mar 10, 2014
    • level: 28
    It was OK. It makes me want to have a falcon.

Torzhestvuyushe

[3]Mar 14, 2014
    • level: 11
    I'm not a big fan of what I call "guest voice of the day", where they create a new character, just for a guest star, and the character is not well-developed and never appears again in a later episode.

It's not that The Simpsons has never done that before, but it seems to be very common now and I rarely find these episodes memorable.

ayranci2

[4]Mar 28, 2014
    • level: 4

This episode is okay. I don't hate it but It's very uncreative and boring in some parts. It's just another one of those "a person having a new friend and new friend is diffierent" episodes. Well, at least they tried to make it interesting with Bart joining a falcon club but they failed. The episode had It's moments though but not enough me to call it a good episode. 6/10

EDIT: I also forgot Homer saying "Where's my money" many times to Bart. They stole that gag in "Patriot Games" episode of Family Guy and that was much funnier than Homer saying that line in the episode.

Edited on 03/28/2014 2:13pm
    Edited 2 total times.