We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Simpsons Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Favourite Milhouse lines

GordonLorry3

[1]May 2, 2014
    • level: 22

I'm not too keen on him and when I started watching the show, I thought that was his nickname. My top3 favourite lines by him are:

1 "It's N*SYNC!" in the episode where the woman sing "Join the Navy." backwards

2 "I'm not here for Bart." in the episode where he teaches Lisa Italian.

3 "Oh no. I'm already running." in the episode where Marge angrily says "How dare you." to Homer and angrily threatens Bart that she'll take away all his video games. I absolute hated Marge at those parts and want to kill her and cut off all her hair from the top of her forehead in 1 snip and feed it to the cat and dog.

Does Milhouse's relation with Lisa sort of resemble Beauty and the Beast in which Gaston wants Belle to marry him, but she rejects every time? I have a Disney Fun File book with a Who am I quiz in it which I've had since I was in Primary 7 and I still have it to this day and 1 clue said "And There's no way I'd marry a brainless oaf!" I remember an episode where Lisa was arguing with a sailor or some sort which ended with the sailor or some sort saying "Maybe 1 day, you'll marry Milhouse." which silences Lisa and I'm wondering was she feeling "There's no way I'd marry Milhouse." Is there any explanation as to why Milhouse adores her? Does Lisa consider him a friend or not?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

markdoublea84

[2]Aug 18, 2014
    • level: 58
    My favorite line from Milhouse would have to be, of course, "Everything's coming up Milhouse!" This line of his reminds you of "Everything's Coming Up Roses" from the Gypsy musical, doesn't it?

Raccoon1459

[3]Aug 18, 2014
    • level: 22
    "Thrillhouse!"