The Simpsons Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

If you could "erase" one episode, which one you would erase?

  • Avatar of isidroman

    isidroman

    [1]Feb 19, 2006
    • member since: 04/16/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,464
    Some crappy eppisode you always disliked? Try to erase it here. But please, do not give answers like "The entire 11 Season" or "All the Seasons since Season 11" If u want to post that, better don't post anything.

    If i could erase one episode, it would be...I don't know. I will think it well.
    Edited on 02/19/2006 4:54pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of atecom01

    atecom01

    [2]Feb 19, 2006
    • member since: 10/22/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,414
    Id let em be
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of whoa_chica

    whoa_chica

    [3]Feb 19, 2006
    • member since: 12/13/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 4,592
    I would not erase ANY episode! I love every episode and there is not one that I wouldn't watch another time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ArmoredCore55

    ArmoredCore55

    [4]Feb 19, 2006
    • member since: 11/20/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 2,418
    I wouldn't do that, either.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hungry_Homer111

    Hungry_Homer111

    [5]Feb 19, 2006
    • member since: 11/22/05
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,528
    I wouldn't do it either, but if I had to, I would erase "A Star Is Born Again." It had some funny things in it, but it was my least favorite episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jimbo_001

    jimbo_001

    [6]Feb 19, 2006
    • member since: 07/12/05
    • level: 56
    • rank: Texas Ranger
    • posts: 10,282
    I couldn't erase any either though if I had to, maybe Lisa Vs Malibu Stacy or A star is born again
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of schoolsucks2005

    schoolsucks2005

    [7]Feb 19, 2006
    • member since: 09/12/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,236
    If I could, the episode "Kill The Alligator and run" or "Homerpalooza" would be gone!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jimbo_001

    jimbo_001

    [8]Feb 19, 2006
    • member since: 07/12/05
    • level: 56
    • rank: Texas Ranger
    • posts: 10,282
    schoolsucks2005 wrote:
    If I could, the episode "Kill The Alligator and run" or "Homerpalooza" would be gone!


    How can you erase the joke:

    BC: Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins
    Homer: Homer Simpson, smiling politely

    or "Nothing's more important than the health of my freaks. Homer, I'm sending you to a vet"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sassy_eggs

    sassy_eggs

    [9]Feb 20, 2006
    • member since: 12/08/05
    • level: 45
    • rank: Swizzle-Bird
    • posts: 7,627
    Goodness.... I don't think I could erase any of them. I'm not all that fond of the first season, but that's more becaus eof the animation. I'm a snob I know.

    But even the episodes that I don't like have their own charms.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sharkxvd

    sharkxvd

    [10]Feb 20, 2006
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 144
    Bart-Mangled Banner
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ozziefan

    ozziefan

    [11]Feb 20, 2006
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 2,861
    If I had to pick, it would be a clip show
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GayForMoleman

    GayForMoleman

    [12]Feb 20, 2006
    • member since: 02/21/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 2
    I thought some of the clip shows were really good. The Simpsons version of "We Didn't Start the Fire" had me cracking up. I would probably delete Mobile Homer because I really didn't like anything about that episode. Scratch that, I wouldn't erase any because different people have different tastes. I wouldn't want to ruin it for the people who did like that episode ^^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mike4815162342

    Mike4815162342

    [13]Feb 21, 2006
    • member since: 11/13/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,004
    jimbo_001 wrote:
    schoolsucks2005 wrote:
    If I could, the episode "Kill The Alligator and run" or "Homerpalooza" would be gone!


    How can you erase the joke:

    BC: Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins
    Homer: Homer Simpson, smiling politely

    or "Nothing's more important than the health of my freaks. Homer, I'm sending you to a vet"

    I agree those are both great episodes!
    I would say The Itlaian Bob, for it broke the tradition of Sideshow Bob episodes being great


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of soundsofsilence

    soundsofsilence

    [14]Feb 21, 2006
    • member since: 10/22/05
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 11,812
    see homer run. a star is burns. or lisa the beauty queen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ChrisoBisto

    ChrisoBisto

    [15]Feb 22, 2006
    • member since: 12/04/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,230
    The one when they all sang and they showed clips of the parts when the simpsons sang. That was BORING!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Babi_angel

    Babi_angel

    [16]Feb 22, 2006
    • member since: 10/22/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 5,269
    ChrisoBisto wrote:
    The one when they all sang and they showed clips of the parts when the simpsons sang. That was BORING!!!!!


    Yeah that was boring, I would erase that episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ChrisoBisto

    ChrisoBisto

    [17]Feb 23, 2006
    • member since: 12/04/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,230
    Babi_angel wrote:
    ChrisoBisto wrote:
    The one when they all sang and they showed clips of the parts when the simpsons sang. That was BORING!!!!!


    Yeah that was boring, I would erase that episode.


    Good, Someone agree's with me! Thank you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ozziefan

    ozziefan

    [18]Feb 23, 2006
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 2,861
    ChrisoBisto wrote:
    Babi_angel wrote:
    ChrisoBisto wrote:
    The one when they all sang and they showed clips of the parts when the simpsons sang. That was BORING!!!!!


    Yeah that was boring, I would erase that episode.


    Good, Someone agree's with me! Thank you


    I agree with you too, songs on the Simpsons are great! but episodes devoted to them are just cheesy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of schoolsucks2005

    schoolsucks2005

    [19]Feb 23, 2006
    • member since: 09/12/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,236
    ozziefan wrote:
    ChrisoBisto wrote:
    Babi_angel wrote:
    ChrisoBisto wrote:
    The one when they all sang and they showed clips of the parts when the simpsons sang. That was BORING!!!!!


    Yeah that was boring, I would erase that episode.


    Good, Someone agree's with me! Thank you


    I agree with you too, songs on the Simpsons are great! but episodes devoted to them are just cheesy!


    Like that song that goes like this,

    "He's guilty of mayhem, exposure, indencency"
    I think it said it was from 'The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson' I just don't like that song at all!

    There are good songs too! I love "The Garbageman can" from 'Trash of the Titans'.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ozziefan

    ozziefan

    [20]Feb 23, 2006
    • member since: 09/26/05
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 2,861
    schoolsucks2005 wrote:
    ozziefan wrote:
    ChrisoBisto wrote:
    Babi_angel wrote:
    ChrisoBisto wrote:
    The one when they all sang and they showed clips of the parts when the simpsons sang. That was BORING!!!!!


    Yeah that was boring, I would erase that episode.


    Good, Someone agree's with me! Thank you


    I agree with you too, songs on the Simpsons are great! but episodes devoted to them are just cheesy!


    Like that song that goes like this,

    "He's guilty of mayhem, exposure, indencency"
    I think it said it was from 'The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson' I just don't like that song at all!

    There are good songs too! I love "The Garbageman can" from 'Trash of the Titans'.


    I love "Who needs the Kwik e Mart"!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.