The Simpsons Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

Is Lisa cruel?

GordonLorry3

[1]May 5, 2014
    • level: 21

She is my 2nd most hated character after Homer who I want to kill as in the Bruce Springsteen - Born In The USA lyric that is "Sent me off to a foreign land to go and kill the yellow man." which is what I want to do to Homer and swap man with girl for Lisa. I want to pull off her necklace, lift up whatever she wears revealing her arse, tie a rope round her thingy, hold her thing by the scruff of her neck, stand on a box and kick her arse sending her flying into the air like a football. The top 5 reasons why I hate her are:

1 When Homer bet against her in the crossword tournament in the crossword episode and went under Lisa Bouvier.

2 When she wrecked Homer's barbecuein Lisa the Vegetarian is it and refused to apologise and ran away from home.

3 When Homer gave her a red and yellow card in the episode where Lisa plays football with Homer as the referee.

4 In the Movie when she thumped Homer's stomach and shouted at him "Just do it." at the motorcycle part.

5 When she and Bart are fighting and quarrelling occasionally.

I want to punch her face, kick her legs, bite her arms, smack her head, pull off her necklace and kill her to pay her back for those. She don't deserve to live. Is she cruel or not?

Edited on 05/05/2014 6:57am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kwando7

[2]May 5, 2014
    • level: 17

GordonLorry3 wrote:

She is my 2nd most hated character after Homer who I want to kill as in the Bruce Springsteen - Born In The USA lyric that is "Sent me off to a foreign land to go and kill the yellow man." which is what I want to do to Homer and swap man with girl for Lisa. I want to pull off her necklace, lift up whatever she wears revealing her arse, tie a rope round her thingy, hold her thing by the scruff of her neck, stand on a box and kick her arse sending her flying into the air like a football. The top 5 reasons why I hate her are:

1 When Homer bet against her in the crossword tournament in the crossword episode.

2 When she wrecked Homer's barbecuein Lisa the Vegetarian is itand refused to apologise and ran away from home.

3 When Homer gave her a red and yellow card in the episode where Lisa plays football with Homer as the referee.

4 In the Movie when she thumped Homer's stomach and shouted at him "Just do it." at the motorcycle part.

5 When she and Bart are fighting and quarrelling occasionally.

I want to punch her face, kick her legs, bite her arms, smack her head, pull off her necklace and kill her to pay her back for those. She don't deserve to live. Is she cruel or not?

A little excessive but why do you hate her because Homer bet against her? Not trying to argue I can see why her popularity would be low but

2: She did apologise at the end of the episode

3: She admitted she was in the wrong at the end

5: She's written as a child and they often fight.

She does have some faults hypocrisy, her inflated ego and how she is often self obsessed, I wouldn't go so far to say cruel maybe more annoying as the show has gone on. Like how she broke down crying simply because Martin Prince did an assignment on the same person she did.

Edited on 05/05/2014 4:01am

Torzhestvuyushe

[3]May 12, 2014
    • level: 11
    As Bart would say: "the ironing is delicious".

gideonbernstein

[4]May 18, 2014
    • level: 43
    My brother can't stand her either.

Kennymacdougall

[5]May 28, 2014
    • level: 22

GordonLorry3 wrote:

She don't deserve to live.

Because her English is better than yours?

andrekus

[6]9 days ago
    • level: 3

I don't like Lisa because she's an annoying little know-it-all brat who whines way too much, but you're going a bit too far with the rage.

Also, Homer Simpson is the greatest and funniest TV character of all-time. I have never laughed harder than watching this guy do the stuff he does. Homer is a legend who will live on in the hearts of millions forever.

Raccoon1459

[7]2 hrs, 4 mins ago
    • level: 22

GordonLorry3 wrote:

Geez, calm down, dude. She's just a little girl. A little FICTIONAL girl.

She can be cruel, though. Remember when she embarrassed Ralph and broke his heart in "I Love Lisa"?

She does make up for her mistakes, though.

Edited on 07/28/2014 2:10pm
    Edited 3 total times.