The Simpsons Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

New Simpson Ideas

Gatorsrule6

[1]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 20
    How about we all come up with new episode ideas? Like bring back Homer's half-sister from England? Not sure what about though. Maybe everyone else can expand on their ideas. I'll try to expand more on ones I come up with.
    Edited on 03/23/2008 7:08am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gatorsrule6

[2]Nov 30, 2007

Episode Idea: Homer becomes a scout for his high school football team. He has to talk to different college football teams about a great wide receiver that plays for his old high school. The problem would be being pressured by different college football coaches, and Homer has to try to decide which is best for the prospect. (Needs work but a start).

Maybe have guest stars like Steve Spurrier (South Carolina), Bobby Bowden (FSU), Urban Meyer (Florida), Pete Carroll (USC), June Jones (Hawaii), Les Miles (LSU), etc.

Edited on 03/23/2008 7:09am

Gatorsrule6

[3]Nov 30, 2007
    Episode Idea: I don't think there's been an episode about Bartman, has there? Or what about El Barto? Explore those two worlds a little bit. Maybe return Homer as the Pie Man to thwart El Barto? Or Bartman to disrupt a new Mr. Burns' scheme. Or maybe the next Sideshow Bob, Bartman can disrupt that plan too.

aesgaard41

[4]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 34
    I'd like to see the Simpsons spoof "House on Haunted Hill." I wrote a nice little version with Homer and his cronies invited to a party by Mr. Burns in the haunted basement of the power plant, but Homer breaks open the wall and lets the evil out, but it's stupid and can barely hurt them. Burns orders it around until Flanders uses a lightning bolt to kill it.

meatboys

[5]Dec 1, 2007
    i'd like to see them make fun of bush

cleospal9

[6]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 13
    How about one where the staff of Channel 6 goes on strike to parody the current writer's stike?

cireofborg

[8]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 6

aesgaard41 wrote:
    I'd like to see the Simpsons spoof "House on Haunted Hill." I wrote a nice little version with Homer and his cronies invited to a party by Mr. Burns in the haunted basement of the power plant, but Homer breaks open the wall and lets the evil out, but it's stupid and can barely hurt them. Burns orders it around until Flanders uses a lightning bolt to kill it.

Hey, that got me thinking. Why havn't they had a TOH segment spoofing Agatha Christie's "And Then There Were None"? I personally think they could do some really hilarious stuff with it. You could have Burns inviting the Simpsons and various other characters to his mansion, then right before he's about to explain why he invited them he is killed. Then everyone starts getting suspicious of everyone else as more people get killed off, until only the Simpson family is left. Then it turns out to be part of Kang and Kudos master plan to take over the world and the Simpsons have to thwart their plans. (I know that got kind-of crazy near the end, but I think it could work)

The episode "Bart of Darkness" was a complete episode spoofing the Hitchcock movie "Rear Window". I think it would be awesome if they did something like that again with another Hitchcock movie (The Birds, The Man Who Knew Too Much, Shadow of a Doubt, don't know how well Psycho would work)

just some ideas...

Gatorsrule6

[9]Dec 1, 2007
    cireofborg wrote:

aesgaard41 wrote:

Hey, that got me thinking. Why havn't they had a TOH segment spoofing Agatha Christie's "And Then There Were None"? I personally think they could do some really hilarious stuff with it. You could have Burns inviting the Simpsons and various other characters to his mansion, then right before he's about to explain why he invited them he is killed. Then everyone starts getting suspicious of everyone else as more people get killed off, until only the Simpson family is left. Then it turns out to be part of Kang and Kudos master plan to take over the world and the Simpsons have to thwart their plans. (I know that got kind-of crazy near the end, but I think it could work)

The episode "Bart of Darkness" was a complete episode spoofing the Hitchcock movie "Rear Window". I think it would be awesome if they did something like that again with another Hitchcock movie (The Birds, The Man Who Knew Too Much, Shadow of a Doubt, don't know how well Psycho would work)

just some ideas...

Good ideas. Though The Simpsons have done at least 3 episodes parodying The Man Who Knew Too Much....at least the titles of some. Like The Boy Who Knew Too Much and The Man Who Knew Too Little. I think those were 2 of the names, plus another one involving Lisa.

Gatorsrule6

[10]Dec 2, 2007
    Anyone else have new episode ideas?

Kni4ght9

[11]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 6
    How about an episode where Mr. Burns creates a league of Evil, which includes Sideshow Bob, the aliens Kang and Kodos, Russ Cargill, and Hank Scorpio, in order to take over the world. But, each villain has a different idea of what they want to do.

ihatefamilyguy

[12]Dec 8, 2007
    • level: 11
    how about an episode dissing family guy or Grease?

mitsukigirl13

[13]Dec 8, 2007
    • level: 18

Mrs. Lenard

Plot: Lenny is depressed because everyone, including Moe and Carl (They're going with Rosie O'Donald and Opal) He wishes he could find someone. But then he meets Edna Krabapple, and after 3 dates they decide to get married. Together, Homer and Principal Skinner try to break them up

Cameos: Rosie O'Donald, Oprah Winfry, and Taylor Swift (she sings on one of Lenny and Mrs. K's dates)

Gatorsrule6

[14]Dec 14, 2007
    Does anyone have any new ideas?

Gatorsrule6

[15]Dec 16, 2007

I have another idea.

Why not do an episode involving Bumble Bee Man? I don't think there's really been an episode partially centered around him. I'm sure they could do a lot of spanish jokes...like translation jokes etc. I don't know, maybe learn more about his job or something related to Mr. Burns....maybe him teaching a Spanish class at the school.

iminthepink

[16]Dec 16, 2007
    • level: 7
    I don't know about that - he's more 'filler' material than anything else.

Gatorsrule6

[17]Dec 16, 2007

iminthepink wrote:
    I don't know about that - he's more 'filler' material than anything else.

Agreed that he is more filler material, but it's a new idea for them. I'm sure they could come up with some storyline involving both him and the Simpson family.

I don't know, any other ideas for episodes though? I find it interesting to see what people can come up with.

darknaruto44

[18]Dec 16, 2007
    no name yet

but its about agnus skinner dieing and at her funeral lovejoy says you may now come for confession and then smithers jumps up and says IM GAY then everyone loses respect for him and homer trys everything to get everyone to respect him even mr.burns loses respect for him. so during a linkin park concert homer ruins to prove his point (dush bag) and lp respect smithers and trys to get everyone else to also but still that doesnt work. so now homer and smithers lose their jobs becuase mayor quimby says so and mr.burns yerns for them back cuase smithers always helps him and he needs homer to make fun of. so they get their jobs back but still only the simpsons, mr.burns, and lp respect him so then smithers decides to leave springfeild with lp as their organized person dude. then episode ends and yes its a cilff hanger

guest stars linkin park

aesgaard41

[19]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 34
    I'm still waiting the return of the babysitter from the first episode. Love to discover she's Snake's sister. Come to think of it, he resembles Nelson too. "Revenge of the Babysat - Take Two!"

simpspin

[20]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 11
    Not an episode idea, but here's an idea for another chalkboard gag:

THIS IS NOT SPARTA...