The Simpsons Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

New Simpson Ideas

Gatorsrule6

[21]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 20

Another blackboard gag...

I will not wait for Futurama to come back on the air.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gatorsrule6

[22]Dec 21, 2007
    I just watched the episode "Tis the Fifteenth Season" and there is a part in it where Mr. Burns sees the secretary, that looks like his sister or someone related, they didn't specify. Maybe they should do an episode about him and her? Explore that a bit more.

darknaruto44

[23]Dec 22, 2007
    a couch gag they all come in as

pieman(homer)
    bartman(bart)
    cop marge
    alian maggie
    normal lisa and then they all look at her

simpspin

[24]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 11
    I've posted Season 44 of my "Maggie and Eric" spinoff here:

http://multitalk2.com/index.php?topic=6355.0

The_void_68

[25]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 18
    Season 44? You mean there are 43 other seasons?

simpspin

[26]Dec 23, 2007
    The_void_68 wrote:
    Season 44? You mean there are 43 other seasons?

Well, Seasons 1-35 are here: http://www.geocities.com/rowdyharmon/jl.html

...and the rest you'd have to look up on the No Homer's Club site.

iamnotanerd

[27]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 9
    "Evil and Eviler"

Sideshow Bob and The Babysitter Bandit(she was eventually caught and put in jail) escape from prison and end up running into each other. They decide to run away together and when they ask why they were in prison, they both figure out they both hate Bart so they plan to go back to Springfield and kill him.

darknaruto44

[28]Dec 24, 2007
    iamnotanerd wrote:
    "Evil and Eviler"

Sideshow Bob and The Babysitter Bandit(she was eventually caught and put in jail) escape from prison and end up running into each other. They decide to run away together and when they ask why they were in prison, they both figure out they both hate Bart so they plan to go back to Springfield and kill him.
    sideshow bob already has a wife and him her there son and bob parents and brother are all in jail
    Edited on 12/24/2007 8:05am

iamnotanerd

[29]Dec 24, 2007
    • level: 9

darknaruto44 wrote:
    iamnotanerd wrote:
    "Evil and Eviler" Sideshow Bob and The Babysitter Bandit(she was eventually caught and put in jail) escape from prison and end up running into each other. They decide to run away together and when they ask why they were in prison, they both figure out they both hate Bart so they plan to go back to Springfield and kill him.
    sideshow bob already has a wife and him her there son and bob parents and brother are all in jail

So just because people go to jail as a group doesn't mean only one person escapes? Plus, Sideshow Bob, Cecil, and his father and his wife and his mother are probably seperated into two jail cells seeing as there aren't co-ed jail cells and his son is probably in Juvie seeing as he's only like 2 years old so I don't see why this plot couldn't be plausible.

Gatorsrule6

[30]Dec 24, 2007
    iamnotanerd wrote:

darknaruto44 wrote:
    iamnotanerd wrote:
    "Evil and Eviler" Sideshow Bob and The Babysitter Bandit(she was eventually caught and put in jail) escape from prison and end up running into each other. They decide to run away together and when they ask why they were in prison, they both figure out they both hate Bart so they plan to go back to Springfield and kill him.

So just because people go to jail as a group doesn't mean only one person escapes? Plus, Sideshow Bob, Cecil, and his father and his wife and his mother are probably seperated into two jail cells seeing as there aren't co-ed jail cells and his son is probably in Juvie seeing as he's only like 2 years old so I don't see why this plot couldn't be plausible.

Well, at the end of Funeral for a Fiend, the whole family was in one cell together. Girls, guys and the kid. So, they didn't separate them.

darknaruto44

[31]Dec 25, 2007
    Gatorsrule6 wrote:
    iamnotanerd wrote:

darknaruto44 wrote:
    iamnotanerd wrote:

Well, at the end of Funeral for a Fiend, the whole family was in one cell together. Girls, guys and the kid. So, they didn't separate them.

dont doubt a simpsons fan who 1.watches every episode that i can like 10 times 2.listens to the comentaryes and 3. has a trivia day calander

simpspin

[33]Dec 25, 2007
    HOMER: (steps out of theatre, stands under marque, and points at audience)
    Welll...look who's come crawling back! You alllll came back to see me again for the sequel and I could just stand here all night and you'd watch me over and over, and--

HOMER'S RANT IS CUT SHORT BY THE FIVE FOOT TALL NUMBER "2" FALLING FROM OFF-SCREEN OFF THE MARQUE AND LANDING ON HIM, NEARLY CRUSHING HIM. HOMER LET'S OUT A PAINFUL 'DO'H!'. THE CAMERA PULLS BACK SO THE MARQUE HAS "THE SIMPSONS MOVIE" AND BELOW ON THE GROUND THE NUMBER "2" ON TOP OF HOMER SO IT FILLS THE FRAME. HOMER: (in painful tone)
    ...at least it's not directed by Joel Schulemocer....

simpspin

[34]Dec 28, 2007
    I was helping a guy out with a fanfic and here's the intro to his story:

BART is picking up the daily mail and is flipping through the letters.

BART:
    Junk...junk...Dad's test results....junk...jury duty...junk...Oh wow, a letter from Krusty!

THERE IS A KNOCK A THE DOOR, BART ANSWERS, AND IT IS MILHOUSE.

MILHOUSE: (trying to sound smooth)
    Hey, Bart. How's my brother from another mother doing?

BART: (irritated)
    Ah, fine, 'bro.' (happy) Well, I just got this cool letter from Krusty, and--

MILHOUSE:
    Ooh, ooh! What's it say, Bart?

BART:
    It says; "Hey, hey! Bart Simpson, you've been selected to get your picture taken with me, you old pal Krusty at the Springfield Retirment Castle on Saturday and hang out with some cool centurions!"....What the hell is a "Centruion"?

MILHOUSE:
    I don't know, Bart, but it sounds like a Roman Toy from the 1980's.

BART:
    That's the lamest thing I ever heard! Tell you what Milhouse, on Saturday, I...uh, will be washing my hair and how about you go in my place instead?

MILHOUSE:
    You mean YOU, Bart Simpson want me to go hang out with Krusty the Clown for you!? (giggles dorkishly) Boy, would I!

LISA ENTERS.

MILHOUSE:
    Lisa, guess what Mr. Coolguy..aka ME, will be doing this Saturday?

LISA: (rolls eyes)
    Taking your meds for bi-polar disorder?

MILHOUSE:
    I wish, cuz on saturday, I'll be playing with some Centurions with Krusty the Clown!

LISA and BART EXCHANGE SNICKERY GLANCES.

CUT TO THE KRUSTYLU STUDIO OFFICE. KRUSTY IS PACING WHILE LINDSEY NAGEL IS GOING OVER SOME PAPERWORK AT HER DESK.

KRUSTY:
    Ms. Nagel, we've got to do more than book lame-o photo-ops at old-farts homes. There's got to be a way to get new episodes of my show produced! These damn reruns are killing my ratings...almsot as much as the new shows!

NAGEL:
    Krusty, the union says, according to your contract you signed with your hash pipe-pen, you can't produce more shows due to your writers being on strike.

KRUSTY: I can't believe these hacks want more money. Who the hell do they think they are? They have the best spot on TV right now and they won't find any better! (walks over to the open window and looks down at the dozen writers) Hey, morons if you had spent more time writing better material instead of worrying about what to put on those picket signs, we wouldn't be in this mess!

SUDDENLY A PICKET SIGN WITH THE WORD "JACKASS" COMES FLYING UP AND HITS KRUSTY BETWEEN THE EYES.

KRUSTY:
    OWWW!!!! (rubs face and walks back to Nagel) NAGEL:
    I'll tell you what, Krusty, why don't you just take this weekend to do some brainstorming and come Monday, we'll put our ideas together.

KRUSTY:
    Great! Say, how about tonight you and I go out for some martinis. (kinky) I can leave Mr. Teeny at home. NAGEL GIVES KRUSTY A DIRTY LOOK. CUT TO THE SPRINGFIELD RETIREMENT CASTLE THE NEXT MORNING. KRUSTY AND NAGEL ARE BY THE COMPANY VAN WITH CORPORAL PUNISHMENT (CP). CP:
    Krusty, I think that kid you sent the invite is here, shall I go get him?

KRUSTY:
    Yeah, sure...knock yourself out.

CP WALKS OFF TOWARDS MILHOUSE.

KRUSTY:
    Lindsey, out of all the bottom gutter places to be on a Saturday morning...tell me again why I agreed to do this?

NAGEL:
    Because this is "Grandparents Day" and the kids visit their grandparents in record numbers. By being here, it makes you look more like a caring human being who lets himself be part of other people's lives.

KRUSTY:
    Bah, they have names for people like those: Stalkers!

CUT TO CP AS HE WALKS UP TO MILHOUSE.

CP:
    Are you the kid Krusty sent the personal invite to?

MILHOUSE:
    I sure am Mr. Punishment!

CP:
    Follow me.

MILHOUSE:
    Say, Mr. Punishment, why haven't you been on Krusty's show as much?

CP:
    I became an orderly here at this nursing home because it fits my really caring nature.

CORPORAL PUNISHMENT SHOVES A MAN IN WHEELCHAIR OUT OF THE WAY AND THE MAN ROLLS DOWN THE FRONT DRIVEWAY. THE OLD MAN LETS OUT AN EXCITED "WEEEE" THEN COLLIDES WITH THE BACK OF A PARKED CAR.

CP AND MILHOUSE WALK UP TO KRUSTY.

CP: A little boy is here to see you, sir.

MILHOUSE: Wow! It's Krusty the clown! You're my second favorite idol next to Tom Cruise!

KRUSTY: (looking perplexed)
    Hey, you're not Bart Simpson, who the hell are you?

MILHOUSE: (shy)
    B-Bart sent me in his place. I'm sorry.

KRUSTY:
    You're damn skippy, you're sorry--

==================================================

kenito001

[35]Dec 28, 2007
    • level: 1

"The Great Springfield Fire"

An episode where Homer is responsible for inadvertenly spreading the Springfield Tire Fire into town, causing an exhorbanent amount of damage and costing the city almost all of its tax dollars. In response, Mayor Quimby surrenders allows the town to be bought out by Shelbyville. Homer and others attempt to save the town's buyout by contacting the famous celebrities who have traveled through or been in Springfield. After all of them refuse, recollecting their atrocious impressions of the town, Mr. Burns is petitioned to purchase the town himself. Burns does and uses the opportunity to profit off its citizens, whence the normalcy is restored because the unnamed historian, who appeared in Homer vs. the 18th Amendment, discovers a legally binding death certificate for Mr. Burns written in 1948, when the certificate says he was 81 years old. The episode ends with the status quo restored.

Kingy78

[36]Dec 29, 2007
    • level: 8

The Simpsons Christmas Carol.

I would like to see a version of A Christmas Carol starring the Simpsons, my cast would be:

Scrooge: Mr Burns.

Bob Cratchit: Homer Simpson.

Mrs Cratchit: Marge Simpson.

Tiny Tim: Bart Simpson.

The Rest Of The Cratchit Family: Lisa, Maggie Grandpa.

First Ghost: Mr Smithers.

Second Ghost: Ned Flanders.

Third Ghost: Barney Gumble.

vicdmx

[37]Dec 29, 2007
    Everybody has intresting ideas!

cleospal9

[38]Dec 29, 2007
    • level: 13
    Kingy78 wrote:

The Simpsons Christmas Carol.

I would like to see a version of A Christmas Carol starring the Simpsons, my cast would be:

Scrooge: Mr Burns.

Bob Cratchit: Homer Simpson.

Mrs Cratchit: Marge Simpson.

Tiny Tim: Bart Simpson.

The Rest Of The Cratchit Family: Lisa, Maggie Grandpa.

First Ghost: Mr Smithers.

Second Ghost: Ned Flanders.

Third Ghost: Barney Gumble.

I've been thinking exactly the same thing.

Kingy78

[39]Dec 30, 2007

Good minds think alike

I would like to pitch the idea to Matt, I know many people have done versions of scrooge, the muppets did a very good version.

I think a Simpsons version could really work and be the best one yet.

Ian.

soundsofsilence

[40]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 23
    They already did it in Tis The Fifteenth Season. Not directly but, a christms carol did impact Homer in some way.