The Simpsons Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on FOXBetween Seasons

The Man Who Grew Too Much - Episode Discussion

Gatorsrule6

[1]Mar 10, 2014
    • level: 20

This was a relatively enjoyable episode. It had some funny scenes and moments. I didn't like Sideshow Bob having gills at the end. I know it was to help set up the rake joke, which was cool, but they didn't need the gills. I think just using the GMO's would've been reasonable enough to explain him surviving the fall and then doing the rake joke another way. Overall, solid I suppose.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

antdude

[2]Mar 10, 2014
    • level: 27
    It was a decent episode. I was to see Sideshow Bob again.

Kwando7

[3]Mar 11, 2014
    • level: 17

Bob episodes are always good, The ending was a little confusing has Edna passed away ? I know her voice actress died but I thought they were just going to have Edna appear as a background character

thundercat2000

[4]Mar 17, 2014
    • level: 17

It was a classy ending. I still avoid watching the episode when Maude died. That still leaves a vile taste in my mouth.

ayranci2

[5]Mar 28, 2014
    • level: 4

This episode was amazing. I knew I was going to like it. Sideshow Bob episodes are usually great episodes and this episode sucsessed to be a great episode too. Not only It has many funny moments, It has also unexpected moments and I liked the interactions with Lisa and Sideshow Bob. The subplot was very funny as well. There are more things that I loved in this episode. I liked the reference to the previous Sideshow Bob episode, The Bob Next Door, and the ending when Ned imagining himself dancing with Edna was so sad but adorable. Not the mention the return of the rake. Forget "Steal This Episode", It's my favorite season 25 episode now. 10/10