The Simpsons Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

What to Expect When Bart's Expecting - Episode Discussion

Gatorsrule6

[1]Apr 29, 2014
    • level: 20

This episode wasn't that great. It was WAY too fast. There wasn't any real climax to it. It ended so abruptly in my opinion. Bart uses voodoo and it supposedly helps get people pregnant...then they get captured to use it on a gay horse? I thought he'd have more to do but the episode ended with the horses. It was surprisingly quick.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ayranci2

[2]Apr 30, 2014
    • level: 4

Believe it or not, this episode actually made me laugh a lot, even though It was absurd. One of my favorite season 25 episodes. The musical number in this episode was also good. 10/10

Torzhestvuyushe

[3]Apr 30, 2014
    • level: 11
    This episode was maybe a little too "wacky" for me. I thought at the end we'd find out that Bart wasn't actually making people pregnant (kinda like how we found out he wasn't really a faith healer in "Faith Off"), but no, by the end we realize that he was indeed making people pregnant. Just a little weird lol

Kwando7

[4]May 3, 2014
    • level: 18

I'm starting to think they spend more time on the opening then the actual show with all these artsy designs then a sub par episode. At least the next episode looks good