The Simpsons Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

What would you like to see next season?

thundercat2000

[1]Jun 25, 2012
    • level: 17

Homer getting his butt kicked. He has become such a jerk, he is no longer likeable. But I would like to see the return of Homer from the earlier seasons and not the Homer today.

Lisa I would love to see with no more arroagance.

Bart getting his butt kicked too. He has become Homer Jr.

Guest stars appearing as characters not as themselves.

I'll think of more later.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Raccoon1459

[2]Jun 25, 2012
    • level: 22

Funny episodes.

Edited on 06/25/2012 4:14pm
    Edited 2 total times.

rushinglucy

[3]Jun 28, 2012
    • level: 11

I read on Simpsons wikia that an episode in Season 24 is going to be called "Bob Ultra Highly Toxic Revenge". When I first read that, my first thought was "Wait a minute! Bob?Revenge?That must be referring to Sideshow Bob!!" Now I am aware that it's a wikia so the info is easily changeable at any time and there's a chance that it's not entirely accurate. I really hope that it's accurate! I love Bob!

ZoneHero

[4]Jun 28, 2012
    • level: 19

Skinner having something good happen to him. Since Edna is now Flander's new girl after their break up, he is now a bigger loser than Milhouse's Dad. This guy was a Bee-Sharp and took out Disney Goons. DISNEY GOONS!

MikeMcLean

[5]Jun 29, 2012
    • level: 1

finally a set of threads that actually gets posted on at least once a day

Raccoon1459

[6]Jun 30, 2012
    rushinglucy wrote:

I read on Simpsons wikia that an episode in Season 24 is going to be called "Bob Ultra Highly Toxic Revenge". When I first read that, my first thought was "Wait a minute! Bob?Revenge?That must be referring to Sideshow Bob!!" Now I am aware that it's a wikia so the info is easily changeable at any time and there's a chance that it's not entirely accurate. I really hope that it's accurate! I love Bob!

I hope it's accurate too, but being that this info is from Wiki, it's probably not. Judging from the title's episode, I'm assuming that Sideshow Bob goes all out!

thundercat2000

[7]Jul 4, 2012
    • level: 17

No more predictable story lines. Homer and Bart in a get rich quick scheme for example.

kcs_niagara_usa

[8]Jul 12, 2012
    • level: 8

maybe some thing new - 2 SEPERATE shows, within one episode...

(for a handful of episodes) max: 5

as ONE episode, gets "cheap laughs" and a few real *WOW* moments,

and an instance of a retro poke fun at themselves,

[my favorite moment was "Homer: I remember we moved in here, and I talked, 'like this']

talking a little deeper, and poking fun at early seasons...

if they broke up theepisodes, into 2 segments

- it could have a 'reset effect' and not reachas far, for one gag...

(as they do w/ an episode, they run a gag so far, by the punch line checks in,

the viewer has checked out)

ArmoredCore55

[9]Jul 15, 2012
    • level: 7

I'd like to see an episode where Cesar and Ugolin visit Springfield to see Bart.

I'd also like to see one where Homer's brother Herb comes back again.

GULPJR

[10]Aug 15, 2012
    • level: 5

I've noticed that Homer has somewhat reverted back to his old self in thenewerseasons compared to seasons 10-15 where he acted like a bigger jerk than Peter Griffin.

SLionsCricket

[11]Sep 27, 2012
    • level: 11
    1) Return of the Classical Simpsons
    2) Wanna see Herb Powell, Homer's half-brother back from Season 2!
    3) Wanna see Abbie Simpson, Homer's half sister

and other Classical Simpsons moments

Raccoon1459

[12]Sep 29, 2012
    Yeah, ol' Herb just left waaaaayyyyy too early!

Gatorsrule6

[13]Oct 1, 2012
    • level: 20
    Funny you guys mentioned Herb. I read a couple of weeks ago there will be an episode this season with Herb's return.

Raccoon1459

[14]Oct 2, 2012

I hope the rumor is true then.

Bart and Lisa: Unkie Herb!

Edited on 10/02/2012 8:21am

rehoiland

[15]Oct 3, 2012
    • level: 1

i would like to see bart and lisa get lost from homer and marge for a few episodes and have a deep voice say mr and mrs simpson your kids are perfectly safe homer say who are you

i also would love to see more bart prank calls to moe

ArmoredCore55

[16]Nov 18, 2012
    • level: 7
    Gatorsrule6 wrote:
    Funny you guys mentioned Herb. I read a couple of weeks ago there will be an episode this season with Herb's return.
    Really? That's good news.

waterlady03

[17]Dec 12, 2012
    • level: 6

Lisa's old bully, Francine, return and befriends her after being away for so long. She tells her why no one in the school likes her, her intelligence made her too arrogant and unlikable. After Lisa realises that no one likes her, she takes her former bully's advice and becomes more nicer. Although happy that she's finally having more friends, Bart encourages her to be herself when he asks for her help.

Nelson joins a Tae Kwon Do class and gets beat up by a female student during a competition. He quits being a school bully and becomes a likeable person. This reattracts the attention of his former sweetheart, Lisa. However, that leaves the school in chaos after Bart and his friends take over. When Kearney, Dolph and Jimbo can't respond to his new status out of fear of being pantsed, Nelson realises he must return to his old life as a bully. He restores the school back to normal and beats up Bart for ursurping him. Despite all of it, he still has a soft spot for Lisa.

Marge is asked by Chief Wiggim to return as a cop. At first, she refused stating that she made her decision a long time ago to stay away. Marge eventually agrees to return as a cop and finds out why Wiggim needed her help, his old emeny has returned and took over the police station.

Bart, Lisa and Maggie's future children returns. Future Lisa is pregnant with Zia's baby brother. Her relationship with her daughter has improved drastically. Zia has spent less time on the Ultranet and more time enjoying family outings with Lisa and Milhouse. Meanwhile, Bart has finally found a stable job, and has a new girlfriend, Mia. However, his relationship with his sons remain strained. No wonder, he was informed by Jenda's new husband that they have taken full custody of the boys and he won't see them again. Bart then realises he must fight for custody of his sons. Maggie reunites with Gerald Samson when a DNA test proved he is the father of Maggie Jr. As Maggie settles into life as a mother, her manager demands she goes back on tour. But will she be able to?

Edited on 12/12/2012 9:39am
    Edited 2 total times.

AndrewBowman1

[18]Dec 12, 2012
    • level: 3
    I would to finally see Marge cheat on homer, they practically had her do it so many times, just get it over with. The episode where she ends up with the Account Executive in the bath while he's naked in the shower and she's in a Robe. She took her clothes off at some point so basically she's comfortable getting naked around strange men.

waterlady03

[19]Dec 13, 2012
    • level: 6

AndrewBowman1 wrote:
    I would to finally see Marge cheat on homer, they practically had her do it so many times, just get it over with. The episode where she ends up with the Account Executive in the bath while he's naked in the shower and she's in a Robe. She took her clothes off at some point so basically she's comfortable getting naked around strange men.

It's funny how you mention that, Patty had always pointed out Homer's infedelites, but never once think about Marge cheating on him. I would like to see them go on a 2nd couples retreat hosted by Rev. Lovejoy. After Homer has caught Artie sleeping with Marge, he tells them his personal problems with her nagging at him and his animosity with his former classmate fo the misery he went through. She in turn retaliates by telling them her personal problems with him. Sleeping seperate from each other, Artie's new wife, Julie(who happens to be an ex-girlfriend of Homer's back in high school), temps him into cheating on Marge with her so they can get even with their spouses. Although tempted, Homer refuses to do soand she realises how much he loves Marge. They are successful in stopping Artie from having an affair with her. Julie threatens him with divorce if he doesn't try to make their marrage work and relinquish his love for her. Artie then reveals the only reasons why he married her was because his parents told him to do so and because they felt like she was their equal. He even admitted that he thought she looked like the girl he loved. While Homer and Marge reconcile, Artie and Julie continues to fight. After a while, they too reconcile and both Homer and Artie agree to call a truce.

Selma finally stands up to Patty and moves out of the loft with Ling. She moves in across the street from Marge's family. Principal Skinner asks her out on a date and she accepts. He and Selma both learn they have more in common with each other. She also learns that before Bob tried to kill her, they had a daughter named Serena whom was raised by her adopted parents. After her adopted family were killed byhis own family, Selma takes full custody of her and quits smoking. Bob comes to visit Serena in an attempt to get her to join his family's personal vendetta towards the Simpsons. She refuses, stating she already has a family in Selma and doesn't want to get revenge on her relatives.

Bart reverting back to his old ways in prank calling Moe.

Bart, Lisa and Maggie grow up. Marge learns she is pregnant and gives birth to her second son. This makes Bart happy because he finally has a little brother he can bond with. Maggie soon becomes jealous of not being the baby in the house anymore and goes out of her way to get rid of him. It isn't long until Bart and Lisa finally talks to her about the advantages of being the older kid.

An older, Gino, grows out of his revenge for the Simpsons, which doesn't settle in wellwith Bob and Francesca. After being thrown out by his parents, Selma and Serena take him in.Gino learns the advantages of having a normal loving family.

Edited on 12/23/2012 11:13am
    Edited 4 total times.