The Simpsons

Homer Goes to College

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 14, 1993 on FOX

• Homer goes to college.

When the Nuclear Regulatory Commission makes a surprise inspection of the power plant, Homer accidentally causes a meltdown during a simulation van test. The NRC discover Homer did not attend college, which is needed for the job he is in. Burns gets him accepted into Springfield University. The Physics professor gets Homer partnered up with three young nerds, Benjamin, Doug, and Gary. Homer is the one teaching them lessons, on how to be cool. They organise a prank to kidnap the pig from the Springfield A&M. The nerds are caught and entirely blamed. Dean Peterson expells the nerds. Feeling guilty, Homer tries to get the nerds readmitted. Homer accidentaly runs Dean over in his car. Homer tells Dean the pig prank was his idea and the nerds return to school. Homer flunks his final exam but the nerds change his grade with a computer. This was a wonderfully funny episode. I thought it was hilarious. A must see! Evern tho I dont feel its my favorite episode ever, I feel its a great episode.