The Simpsons

How Munched is That Birdie in the Window

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 28, 2010 on FOX

7.3
  • Drags in some parts especially in the second half of the episode but it was overall great

I thought that this was great episode of "The Simpsons". This wasn't my favorite episode but it was overall great and I enjoyed it for the most part. A pigeon crashes in and Bart becomes attached to the bird very quickly and cares about it more than anything in the world... that also includes the dog. Bart names the pigeon Ray and never wants to leave its sight until Santa's little helper killed it. Bart becomes very devastated when he saw that Ray died. The family goes to a psychiatrist and the only way to heal Bart's pain was to give it away. There were too many funny parts the part I was laughing hard the most was when Homer was being choked by the ostrich which wasn't until the end of the episode. I also laughed very hard when Homer said "Why won't you support my gibberish? I'd support yours if you were stupid". The thing I didn't like in this episode was that the family was gonna give away the dog at an ostrich farm to give away the dog and Bart thinks that it is okay for birds for be dead. It was nice when Bart wanted the dog back and he realizes that he loves the dog very much. Overall, an overall great episode of "The Simpsons". 8.5/10

Note: marebear2009 requested me to review this episode.
FOX