Lisa gets lazy after missing a couple of days of school and cheats to pass a test. Homer, meanwhile, decides to buy a small lobster in hopes of growing it into a large lobster to make alot of money off of it, but he becomes attached to it and problems arise.
What I Liked:
* Lisa cheated (something that never happens)
* Homer's lobster
* The scenes with Homer and his pet lobster Pinchy
* At the beginning when Homer takes the kids to the supermarket for a Sunday brunch
* The part when Homer gets mad at his lobster and then he realizes that he has feelings for it and names him Mr. Pinchy
* The ending. Homer eats Mr. Pinchy and says that he (Mr. Pinchy) would have loved him.
What I didn't like:
Overall, I thought that this episode was the best one of season 10. I recommend watching this ep.