The Simpsons

Little Big Girl

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 11, 2007 on FOX

• Bart gets a drivers' license?

After saving Springfield from burning down in city-wide fire, Mayor Quimby awards Bart with a driver's license. During Bart's travels to a nearby town, he develops a serious relationship with a teenage girl. Meanwhile, during a presentation at school, Lisa lies about her Native American heritage and when everyone believes her, the lies result in some escalating problems for her. I thought that this was a superb episode of "The Simpsons" and it had good humor for the most part. The storyline was executed well at least for the most part and there were a lot of parts that made me laugh. Lisa' plot kinda bored me a little but I have gotten some laughs there especially the ending of that plot when Homer got shot in the head with fire... although, that's not the reason why my score is low though, I can honestly call that a "nit-pick" because while it was kinda boring, it really wasn't that bad at all. My reason for my score being a little low because I didn't like the idea of Bart dating a teenage girl and his plot just started to drag from there. So yeah, Bart's plot started out awesome and then it dragged and wasn't getting anywhere after going out with that teenage girl and the fact that they were almost gonna get married made it kinda bad for the plot. But yeah, the parts that did make me laugh was Homer constantly asking Bart to do errands for him since Bart has a car, "Do want a license to kill?" "No, to drive" (something close like that and it was said by the Mayor and Bart), Bart driving a wagon with fire extinguishers which saved Springfield from being on fire, The montage with Bart driving and the song "Low Rider" (theme song from the hit sitcom "George Lopez") playing during that montage, and many more. Overall, this was a superb episode of "The Simpsons" even though Bart's plot was KINDA bad near the end of the episode. 9/10