The Simpsons

Little Orphan Millie

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 11, 2007 on FOX

• Milhouse's parents get remarried, and go on a cruise for their honeymoon. When they are lost at sea, Milhouse becomes a "depressed loner." Meanwhile, Homer can't remember the color of Marge's eyes.

4.4
    Quite possibly the worst Simpsons episode of all time. Felt like an episode of Family Guy, or, God forbid, American Dad. The jokes were disgustingly weak (see the "quotes" section) and most of the plot-lines were pointless or made no sense.

The "Danish-Dutch" running joke was decent, but the Milhouse as the cool guy plot was worn out, and frankly, boring. The better jokes were strained; for example, "Marge, give me a break! I don't know the colors of peoples' eyes! I just judge them on the color of their skin." Weak. Maybe okay for Family Guy or King of the Hill. The eye color subplot was horrendous. Worst Simpsons subplot in history. I can't think of one Simpsons-level joke, or anything that even comes close, from that subplot. It had no redeeming value - basically Marge walked into walls a lot and then Homer sang some song. It screamed Family Guy to me.

I was very disappointed with this episode. I'm a huge fan of the show and can honestly not recall a bad episode - or even a bad joke. Unfortunately, this one was chock full of them.