The Simpsons

Loan-a-Lisa

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 03, 2010 on FOX

7.8
  • Lisa loans Nelson $50 to help his bike repairing company, while Homer buys stuff to use and return in a short period.

So Granda has big news, but the family isn't so excited to go see him:

Bart: I thought we were going to breakfast.
    Marge: First, we're visiting grampa.
    Homer: No fair, we just went to church.
    Bart: So we already heard stories from thousands of years ago that didn't happen.

There, Grampa makes the big annoucnement that he is giving them their inheritance now, and gives $50 each. AT Costingotons, Bart paid his 50 to a loser (Gil) to walk upstairs on the downwards escalator all day, and MArge buys a 500 bag, after being teased by BErnice Hibbert, Helen and Julio. Marge tells Homer and his reply ($500? that's like ten dead grampas!) makes her try to go and return it, but Homer convives her to enjoy it for one night. homer says he spend his on cleanign the carpet, and Marge aks him if the cat is in the cleaner (Marge: Is that the cat in there? Homer: It's a cat, I'm not sure if it's THE cat.)

Meanwhile, Lisa loans her money to Nelson, to fund his bike-repairing comany (Snot-Wheels). And she casually visits hhim frquently, until revealing tgo him she loaned her the money thorugh internet (Nelsons answer? - You're L. Simpson jazzgirl!?!!). AT fancy dinner, Marge is very worried sth spills on her bag, but goes to the bouffet table, where Homer accidentally spills a drop of shrimp sauce in it (Chief Wiggum: I bet that looked super cool in slow motion. Too bad we saw it in regular motion.). At Costignton's MArge is able to return it anyways, which gives Homer the idea to buy luxiuries, use them and reutrn them.

Meanwhile Lisa learns Nelson is plannig to drop out of school and goes to warn SKinner, who is more excited about Nelson paying $11 to his employees that worrying about that. Turns out Chalmers wants the job too.

Superintendent Chalmers: SKINNER! So, you heard about the eleven dollars an hour?!
    Skinner: I heard about it first!
    Chalmers: Sure, the thing is...(pushes Skiner inside wardrobe).

Lisa then takes Nelson to a business conference, to show him school is important. SHe decides to ask Mark Zuckerberg, who says he dropped out of school. Lisa then worries everyone succesful is a school-drop out. Meanwhile at Costington's Homer goes to return a handful of things only to meet Hansen, from To Catch a CRedit-Whore, who makes him say he's been tricking the system, and Homer panicks and runs.

Homer: You'll never catch me! (coming back) Do you need my authorization to show this on TV?
    Hansen: Sign here
    Homer: (signs)...NEVER!!!!!! (comes back yet again) Could you tell me when will you show this, I wanna make a party to show it to my friends.

So Lisa goes to see Nelson and finds him returing the money to everyone, (Raplh paid with a box of crap), and gives Skinner his last 50 (Skinner: Now I can buy paint for art class instead of that berries I found in the forest!). And then he uses his remaining money to take Lisa roller-skating. The last scene was pretty funny, with Nelson and Lisa knockign out someone and going: Haw-Haw! and Lisa saying Sorry!, but the gag occurs when they knock Mark zuckerberg and he post on Facebook he is in pain, and Nelson and Lisa comment Haw-Haw and Sorry, repsectively.

Thsi episode was full of laughs and is a great addition to the series, keep it up writers! 9.5/10!