The Simpsons

Luca$

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 06, 2014 on FOX

6.9
  • Marge becomes worried when she learns Lisa has befriended a competitive eater. Also, Bart's good deed for Snake causes problems for him.

An absolutely horrible episode. Usually when I review an episode unfavorably I try to point out at least one positive highlight of it in order to say that the episode is not all bad. Try as I might I can't say anything positive about this abysmal episode. Zach Galifanakis guest appearance was beyond horrible. An absolutely terrible performance. I am stunned as to why the producers of "The Simpsons" would think that competitive eating is a good thing to feature on this show. Especially when the person involved in the "sport" is so unappealing. Definitely the worst episode of the season and one of the worst of the series as a whole.
  • The Simpson's is with out a doubt the greatest comedy to come out of America,

The Simpson's is with out a doubt the greatest comedy to come out of America,

it has covered everything, from everyday life, endless special guests. to parody's of famous movies. but now 16 years on and many laughs later the Simpson's has become a house hold name. But now i think the creators are running out of ideas, the jokes from the new episodes are going from classic to desperate and kind of dumb i think they should get the movie over with and then finally close the book of the greatest piece of animated comedy.
  • The Best Season 25 episode!

Hilarious episode. Humor 9.5/10