The Simpsons

Marge Gamer

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 22, 2007 on FOX

• An episode which may just confirm my suspicions that Marge can't carry an episode as well as some of the other established characters.

Generally I found the episode entertaining and it had some great jokes however I was not overly impressed with the Marge storyline. Firstly I believe they could have found Marge something much more interesting to do with her computer, like Homer when he started all those conspiracies in "The Computer Wore Menace Shoes". In addition I also believe that it should have been the Lisa and Homer storyline heading the episode with Marge and Bart's Story as the sub-plot. The Lisa storyline was quite interesting and was certainly the funnier of the two which could have been made better if it was indeed the main plot of the episode. As far as the cameo goes from Ronaldo I was disappointed although he is by far my favourite ever soccer player I expected more. His appearance made little sense and I found it to be unfunny. I also believe he should have worked on his vocals as his voice sounded unnatural and inexperienced especially in contrast to some of the other great cameo characters we have seen over the years on The Simpsons. Overall I rate the episode 7.5.