The Simpsons

Moms I'd Like to Forget

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 09, 2011 on FOX

• Marge reunite with a group of mothers

At school, a championship dodgeball game between the fourth and fifth-graders leads to a grudge match between the two groups, which escalates to an all-out rumble until Bart and one of the fifth-graders discover they have the same sword-shaped scar on their hands. It turns out they and two other boys used to be preschool playmates with Marge and their mothers having been friends previously. Marge decides to reconnect with them, leading to her getting more of a social life. Eventually, relations between the two groups begin to strain as Marge and Bart learn the true value of friendship, with Bart learning from Comic Book Guy on how he got his scar. I thought this episode was decent and I found it underrated. It may not be the episode I've ever seen from this season, but it was still a good one. My score is lower, it's the usual, not that much funny parts and maybe a couple more reasons. I can't really remember the parts that were funny here...not even my biggest laugh The plot was done decently in my opinion. Overall, this episode was good and it could have been funnier. 7.5/10