The Simpsons

Moonshine River

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 30, 2012 on FOX

7.1
  • Homer plays another instrument

We've seen Homer playing the guitar, piano & marimba. Now we saw him play the coolest jazz instrument of them all, the vibes!
  • The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson

Google The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson 1997!!

Why can't you write shows like those days? 1-10 season good then Simpsons lost there touch!!

• The twenty-fourth season begins with the family traveling to New York City so Bart can reconnect with a former girlfriend.

After twenty-three seasons and more than five hundred episodes "The Simpsons" still manages to deliver entertaining episodes. As is usually the case there are laughs through out the episode. From the dance where Bart needs a dance partner to the family's adventures in New York City, the laughs are consistent. One highlight that stands out in my mind is the scene of the family standing in the middle of Times Square. The many billboards seen are very clever. I also liked the nod to the first episode of season nine. The Kul Kulash guy has really moved up in the world. In the end, "Moonshine River" is a good start to yet another season of the long running series.