The Simpsons

Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 09, 2003 on FOX

• Nothing but one side politics.

This epsidoe was terriable! I wanted to slap Matt Georin and everyone on The Simpson team for making an episdoe like this. Where do I start. Fox News is the only news channel that not run by liberals so saying its full of lies and bias when CNN,NBC,CBS,MSNBC,ABC and local news channels are all liberal. What the Simpsons said about Fox tells me that they really are parnoid liberal elites who can't handle one news channel thats not liberal. Good lord Republicans have tolerated every news channel I said early for years. Or Lisa pun when she said "Conservative have to win...sometimes" in her sarcastic tone when looking back at history even though the Democrat Party was founded before the Republican Party there have been more Republicans that have served office as president aswell as more Republicans have served more years as president then Democrats(with the exception of FDR because it was WWII and many people back then didn't think it would be wise to switch presidents during a time of war.) This is a sign of bad things to come for The Simpsons which after this epsidoe is a good thing!