The Simpsons

Rome-Old and Juli-Eh

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 11, 2007 on FOX

• Great episode,extremely funny in places,particularly liked the Lord of the Rings parody...Overall I think the 18th Season has been thoroughly entertaining thus far...

Great episode, extremely funny in places, the laughs keep coming, and it's a fast paced episode which really kept my interest levels up, like many of the episodes have in this latest season. I particularly enjoyed the Lord of the Rings parody, complete with flying Dragon, shows that the new writers have perhaps taken note of other popular series like Family Guy, featuring more random, unexpected humor, which I haven't seen in the Simpsons that often in recent years. Overall I think the 18th Season has been thoroughly entertaining thus far as far as the quality, overall entertainment factor and consistency is concerned, and things are certainly heading in the right direction building up to the release of The Simpsons Movie in July, this is definitely going to be the Summer Of Simpson! 8/10 for the episode, but an extra .5 for the Lord of the Rings parody :)