The Simpsons

Rome-Old and Juli-Eh

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 11, 2007 on FOX

• Grandpa and Selma fall in love with each other

When Homer accidentally declares bankruptcy, Grandpa ends up leaving the Springfield Retirement Castle and falls in love with Selma; Bart and Lisa con a delivery man out of cardboard boxes. I thought that this was a perfect episode of "The Simpsons". There were many parts that made me laugh hard and both storylines were very well done. Although, I liked the Bart/Lisa plot just a teeny bit more but I still loved both storylines. Grandpa and Selma falling in love with each other was not an episode I was looking forward to when it first premiered but I ended up loving this episode when I first watched it. There were many parts that made me laugh such as when Homer said "Dos Selmas, ay ay ay" when they used Patty to kiss Grandpa and many more but I can't remember. The ending to the episode was also nice when Grandpa and Selma had their last dance since they broke up. As for the Bart/Lisa plot, the reason I love this plot a little bit better than the main plot is because it was the most hilarious and most creative plot that I have ever seen from this show. I loved the fact that Bart and Lisa made a fort out of cardboard and I loved how the delivery men wanted the cardboards back but Bart and Lisa refused. The part that really cracked me up in this subplot though was when Bart and Lisa had a war between all of these delivery guys and they use cardboard as weapons to defeat them and a dragon appearing out nowhere in the battle made it even more funny. Couldn't stop laughing at the subplot, it was original and hilarious. Overall, a perfect episode of "The Simpsons"... one of Season 18's best. 10/10
FOX