The Simpsons

Simpsons Bible Stories

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 04, 1999 on FOX

• a more "treehouse" ending

we can only assume that the end where the simpsons wake up to find themselves in the apocolyps and go to hell is yet another dream because otherwise it is breaking many rules since it's a normal episode, not halloween, and they were merely dreaming the stories.
    the humour is why this episode got such a high score with Goliath II and ralph's appearance (bart(david): ralph, i thought you were dead.
    ralph: nope) in the third act and millhouse as moses was a great segment aswell with bart carving into stone for detention.
    my favourite dream is the shortest where homer declares to lenny and carl that their pie shall be cut in half and each man shall receive...death and that he'll eat the pie.
    my second favourite is the adam and eve sequence like the death of god's unicorn "gary" and "adam jumping headfirst into a rock just because he couldn't feel pain. i also liked the fact that the snake was literally Snake who is a jailbird constantly shown commiting crimes throughut springfield.
    this is a terrific episode.