The Simpsons

The Fight Before Christmas

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 05, 2010 on FOX

7.6
  • This episode gave me hope to watch this show after a couple bad episodes.

This episode gave me hope to watch this show after a couple bad episodes( The Fool Monty, How Munched is That Birdie in the window). This episode is a Christmas special featuring four mini stories. ( sorry the mini episodes did not have titles)

Short 1#: Bart is upset that he didn't get a dirt bike last Christmas. Staying up to shoot santa he falls asleep and has a dream. Bart rides the polar express to the north pole. Bart meets Santa(Krusty). Santa tells Bart he is broke. Feeling pity Bart does not shoot Santa. As soon as Bart leaves, Santa has a wild party. 6/10 This first of all wasn't the reason I said I loved the episode the humor was good but there was a terrible plot line.

Short 2#: Lisa dreams that it is the 1940 and that Marge is at war and Homer is working in a factory. The Simpsons find out Marge is missing in action, sending Lisa into depression. Lisa makes a Christmas tree look like Marge, a symbol that Marge is okay. Marge is then seen killing Adolf Hitler 9/10 Good plot line and I like how they make it seem like a Christmas Tree house of Horror.

Short 3#: Marge upset that she is the only one in holiday spirit. Sends a letter to Martha Stuart asking for help Stewart comes and does a bunch of crazy ideas such as turning Bart and Milhouse into nutcrackers then Marge asks her to leave. 2/10. This one didn't make any sense.

Short 4#: This is the reason I loved this episode along with Lisa's dream. The Simpsons in a muppets parody plan to go to Hawaii until Mr.Burns stops them. Along with Moe, Christmas caroling and Katy Perry! 10/10.