The Simpsons

The Fight Before Christmas

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 05, 2010 on FOX

7.6
  • It's not terrific but it's WAY better than "Treehouse of Horror XXI"

In my opinion, this wasn't the best Christmas "The Simpsons" episode that I have ever seen. It's not a terrific episode but it's also not a terrible episode either. I do admit that this episode is WAY better than the Halloween episode "Treehouse of Horror XXI". I've only seen this episode twice so I don't remember much but I'll try to remember as much as I can. The segment that I really enjoyed the most and that I thought was excellent is Bart using "The Polar Express" train to go to the North Pole. There were so many parts in that segment that made me laugh harder than any of the other segment. Mainly because the other segments just aren't terrific. I did LOL when Krusty the Clown was Santa Claus. So yeah, the first segment with Bart taking the "The Polar Express" was definitely the best and funniest segment out of this episode. As for the World War II segment, it was just really boring and rehashed to me but I do remember laughing at maybe 2 parts in that segment. The Martha Stewart segment was just okay but it's better than the World War II segement and it had some funny parts. The final segment with the Simpsons characters as the muppets and Katy Perry being in there was pretty good (I guess) but I felt like that segment was unoriginal and not Simpsons material. Overall, this Christmas episode was just okay but it's WAY better than "Treehouse of Horror XXI" and the first segment was definitely the best and funiest segment in this episode. 6.5/10

FOX