The Simpsons

The Man Who Grew Too Much

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 09, 2014 on FOX

7.8
  • Uno dei momenti pi toccanti della serie.

Ci mancher il personaggio di Edna .
  • Lisa and Marge dedicate themselves to interesting causes specifically genetically modified organisms and teen abstinence.

"The Man Who Grew Too Much" is not a great episode despite the appearance of one of the series' greatest recurring characters. Kelsey Grammar is excellent as usual as Sideshow Bob. That goes without saying. He provides the majority of the laughs here. However I found the episode as a whole tired and uninteresting. The reason why I am giving it a high score is the great tribute to the terrific Marcia Wallace. I mentioned that Sideshow Bob is one of the greatest recurring characters on "The Simpsons". However Edna Krabappel is THE greatest recurring character. She will be missed. The tribute at the end of this episode was short, but it hit all the right notes. The appearance of Nelson Muntz was a perfect way to end the tribute. It would be nice to see a full episode of the show with deals with Edna's death and her funeral as was the case with Bleeding Gums Murphy and Maud Flanders. However if that does not happen, the tribute will be suffice.