The Simpsons

The Ten-Per-Cent Solution

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 04, 2011 on FOX

7.8
  • the simpsons the ten percent soloution

i thought this was an okay episode of the simpsons it was better than last weeks episode it did have some funny moments in such as the scene when krusty and joan river's character were making out and then they got each other's makeup on their faces it was just a funny sight and seeing her chasing that guy around in the golf cart overal an okay episode
  • Better than The man in the blue pennal pants

Krusty the Clown is stuck in a rut when the television network pulls his show from the air and his talent agency drops him as a client. But when the Simpsons introduce him to seasoned agent Annie, they're surprised to learn that she was Krusty's very first agent. Despite their rocky relationship, Annie is convinced to re-sign Krusty and craft his career comeback. But when Krusty's retro comedy show reboot is deemed a critical success, Krusty must decide to stay with his agent or side with the network executives. This episode was way better than its previous episode. I laughed a bunch of times like the kids watching Itchy and Scrathy, Hulu part, King of the Hill reference, Honeymooners parody, Homer lying dead, Krusty getting fired by a cannon, flashback of Annie meeting Krusty, Krusty performing at a theater with adults, and a few more. Overall, this episode was perfect. 10/10
  • The best episode I've seen this season!

Well, since my old review for this episode mysteriously disappeared, I've decided to rewrite it. I thought this was a hilarious episode, and it's the best I've seen this season so far. The storyline was very original, and there was a lot of great humor, like the Itchy and Scratchy cartoons interrupting Krusty's show, Krusty being shot from cannon to cannon near the beginning, the tap dancing monkey, Krusty and Annie kissing and getting their make-up mixed up, and the flashback with Annie spilling coffee on Krusty. I also thought the King of the Hill reference was very clever. My favorite part, though, was the ending with Annie chasing the guy in the golf cart and he shouts, "I'm just doing this for college credit!" Overall, my grade for this episode is definitely an A+! Marebear2009, out!
  • Oh Hank......

First off, how dare they tear down the "King of the Hill" exhibit"?!

Second, can I really say anything that hasn't been said about the current run (Seasons 14-24) that hasn't already been said? There's been a few more laughs per capita since Season 19, but for the sake of sanctity, this show needs to wrap. The voice talent just reupped for two more seasons, so let's end it there with a proper send off and call it good. The aforementioned "King of the Hill" was almost cancelled at least six times before it finally ended and they were able to end on a decent note. Please let "The Simpsons" have the same dignity.
  • An excellent Krusty the Clown episode with tons of humor to really make you laugh very hard

Krusty the Clown is stuck in a rut when the television network pulls his show from the air and his talent agency drops him as a client. But when THE SIMPSONS introduce him to seasoned agent Annie, they are surprised to learn that Annie was Krusty's very first agent. Despite their rocky relationship, Annie is convinced to re-sign Krusty and craft his career comeback. But when Krusty's retro comedy show reboot is deemed a critical success, Krusty must decide to stay with his agent or side with the network executives. This is seriously one the best episodes of "The Simpsons" that I have ever seen this season right next to "Bart Stops To Smell The Roosevelts" and the Season 23 opener (which title I can't remember at this moment). It was WAY more better than last week's episode episode and it a major improvement over it since I wasn't too impressed with last week's episode. It's been a while since we've seen a Krusty the Clown episode but I loved this episode and it's possibly the greatest Krusty the Clown episode I've seen. I laughed at tons of humor such as the "King of the Hill" reference at the TV museum (I love that show by the way :D haha), the tap dancing monkey and it being told that it will cooked into monkey tacos (that part cracked me up, Krusty being launched cannon to cannon near the beginning of the episode, Krusty and Annie making out and getting their make-up mixed up, Marge saying "I think this the part where the kids need to walk out" when Annie was telling the story on why she will never forgive Krusty, Annie chasing after the guy in a golf cart and then the guy shouting "I'm doing this for college credit" and then shouts "Oh, it got my leg", and many more. The Itchy and Scratchy bits were a little too violent for me in the beginning of the episode but I can easily let it slide since I'm a guy and found it to be somewhat funny. No boring moments and it's nothing much non-stop hilarious moments. Overall, this is seriously the funniest and best episode of Season 23 and one of the best Krusty the Clown episodes that I've ever seen... totally worth watching. 10/10

• superb

what i liked- HBOWTime, Moe mentioning The Wire, "I was so mad at him, I didn't have sex with a clown for 5 months", "What about mimes?" "I'm not made of stone", the Clown Plaza, Rabbi Krustofski's cameo appearance, the first act with the Simpsons at the museum of television, "Sex over 60", the make-up mix up, amongst other things.

pretty good. the only thing stopping it from being a perfect score was the last two acts bored me. they were basically Joan Rivers' character yelling at everyone on Krusty's show. the rest of the episdoe was pretty good though, some nice laughs. B+ or so

• good but forgetable

better then last weeks episode. it had some good parts like the hbo jokes and i liked how krusty's agent chased the intern with the cart and how she was mean to mr. teeny. it was all in all pretty good but in my book forgettable. hopefully next weeks is good. it looks really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CW