The Simpsons

Treehouse of Horror IV

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 28, 1993 on FOX

• Easily the best Treehouse of Horror episode yet.

Like all Treehouse of Horror episodes, this episode consists of three short stories, and I will review each one seperatly:

The Devil and Homer Simpson: My favourite of the three, Homer sells his soul for a doughnut, and spends the day in hell waiting for his trial. Homer's soul is found the property of Marge, so Homer is let go, but is forced to live the rest of his life with a doughnut for a head. Features one of my Favourite characters, Lionel Hutz, and has a lot of humour in it.

Terror at 5 1/2 feet: There is a gremlin on the side of the bus, and only Bart can see it. A send up of a Twilight zone episode, this is my least favourite of the three, but is still very entertaining. Kang and Kodas make an appearance, and features some great humour coming from Principle Skinner. It's my least favourite, but it still a great short.

Bart Simpsons Dracula: Bart is bitten by Mr. Burns, and becomes a Vampire. The family set out to kill the head Vampire, Mr. Burns, but once they do, they learn that he's not the head Vampire. Some very funny lines and scenes in this short. Some of the scenes are very well done, and is all in all, a great short.

Treehouse of Horror IV is easily the best Treehouse of Horror yet, and one of my Favourite episodes.