The Simpsons

Treehouse of Horror XIV

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2003 on FOX

• Like most Treehouse Of Horror episodes, this is one of the best.

Reaper Madness: This was by far the best segment of the three. There were so many funny moments, most notably Lisa\'s \"My Dad\'s Job\" presentation, Homer & Bart at the baseball game, and Homer killing Patty instead of Marge.

Frinkenstein: Another good one. It was funny to see (or rather, hear) Jerry Lewis doing the voice of Frink\'s father (as Frink is based upon him). I thought the murderous rampage bit was a little extreme, but otherwise good.

Stop The World, I Want To Goof Off: Another good segment. Much like the previous two, there was a lot to laugh at. All of Bart & Milhouse\'s pranks were good, and them taking 15 years to repair the watch was funny.

Overall, this was a great Halloween episode, the best for several years, and a very good start to Season 15.
  • Homer is the repear, Prof. Frink brings his dad back to life, and Bart gets a magic stop watch.

Reaper Madness: When death arrives at the door asking for Bart, Homer knocks him to the ground creating a world without death. Homer puts on death's cloak and suddenly he is asked to perform his duties. Homer has fun with his new job until asked to kill none other than Marge. 5/5
    Frinkenstein: Professor Frink wins the Nobel Prize but is disappointed when his father can't be there to see him. He reanimates him ala. Frinkenstein, but his father is disappointed that he has no vital organs. He runs around town stealing organs from the townspeople. 3/5
    Stop The World, I Want To Goof Off: Bart and Milhouse order a "watch that stops time" which does as it promises. When they use the watch for nothing but cruel pranks, the townspeople end up onto them. When the watch breaks in freeze mode, they spend several years living by themselves while they try to fix the clock. 5/5

Overall- 13/15 A great Halloween installment and definately a must see for any Simpsons fan.
  • Lolage in my collage

Reaper Madness - Homer becomes the grim reaper
    (hanging from a noose)
    Moe: If I knew this would take so long I'd put out a TV.
    (Pizza boy comes in)
    Pizza Boy: Pizza!
    Moe: The money's on the counter… No tip.
    Pizza Boy: Aw, you miserable bastard.
    Moe: That's why I'm up here. (looks at his watch again) Frinkenstein - Prof. Frink wins the nobel prize, so he ressurects his father, but his father starts killing people and taking pieces of their body and reforms for his sons ceremony. then goes crazy and dies

Stop The World, I Want To Goof Off - Bart and Millhouse get a magical time stopping watch and use it to play many pranks. Mayor Quimby manages to find out it is Bart and Milhouse, so they stop time, but the watch gets broken so they can do whatever they want! they rebuild the watch (when things get boring) in the course of 15 years and make the town believe it was Martin who did the pranks!
  • Without a doubt flippen sweet!!!!!!! When you think about it all of the Treehouse of Horror Episodes are flippen sweet.....

Reaper Madness: When death arrives at the door asking for Bart, Homer knocks him to the ground creating a world without death. Homer puts on death's cloak and suddenly he is asked to perform his duties. Homer has fun with his new job until asked to kill none other than Marge. Frinkenstein: Professor Frink wins the Nobel Prize but is disappointed when his father can't be there to see him. He reanimates him ala. Frinkenstein, but his father is disappointed that he has no vital organs. He runs around town stealing organs from the townspeople. Stop The World, I Want To Goof Off: Bart and Milhouse order a "watch that stops time" which does as it promises. When they use the watch for nothing but cruel pranks, the townspeople end up onto them. When the watch breaks in freeze mode, they spend several years living by themselves while they try to fix the clock.
  • Halloween X1V

This episode is another installment of treehouse of horror and starts with Reaper Madness: A reaper comes to the simpson's home and tries to kill Bart but Homersaved Bart andkilled the reaper and so now no one can die so then Homer becomes the reaper and is supposed to kill Marge But he cuts off half of her hair and put it on Patty and killed her then he became Homer again.Frinkenstein: Frink brings his dad back from the dead and his dad goes around town killing people and taking body pats from them and then his dad flies to stokholm to see Frink Get a Nobel prize for his hammer/screw driver Then his dad takes 5 people's brain and then Frink kills him again. Stop the world I want to goof off: Marge finds a box of comics from the 70's and Milhouse and Bart look through them and find ads and they buy a stopwatch that stops time so they go around town and play a bunch of tricks on people so te Mayor has to do something about it he finds out it was them and all the people in town are chatching them when Bart taps the stopwatch he drops it and it breaks then it took 15 years for them to find out how to fix the watch they do and then they put a kid (forgot name)in front of the crowd and start time they both are a lot older so then Lisa gets the watch and messes with it. I loved this episode!
  • Three "mini" episodes: Reaper Madness: Homer kills the grim reaper, then becomes the replacement. Frinkenstein: Prof. Frink builds a monster to look like his father. Stop the World, I want to goof off: Parody of the movie "Clockstoppe

Each "mini" episode reviewed as follows:

Reaper Madness: Good beginning to the episode, very funny, especially the mountain scene, when homer pleads to god to take the curse of the grim reaper off of him. Weird ending, but overall, this segment receives a 9.5/10 from me.

Frinkenstein: Disappointing middle, funny compared to nickelodeon shows, but disappointing for The Simpsons. I found it hard to follow and not very funny... Although the part about frink winning a nobel for a screwdriver/hammer was ok... this segment receives a 7.5/10 from me

Stop the world, I want to goof off: Can't say enough! This segment saved this episode! I can't stop laughing about Homer's donut scene! This segment receives a perfect 10/10 from me!
  • Loved the reference to THE OMEN movies. very funny. Well thoughout.

Loved how the writers incorporated both Benny Hill and The Omen in the same cartoon sketch (Reaper Maddness). Frinkensteins was also a good episode, do all the chicks in Sweden do that sort of thing? LOL. Great way to start of Season 15! Look forward to the future halloween episodes.
  • a great start to season 15

this episode has my favourite segment where homer becomes death, using this to his advantage to get seats at a baseball game, not caring that the people weren't on the list and killing patty instead of marge. i also liked the fact that god had to stop as the train went past. i didn't particularly like frinkenstein but it did have a few good gags.
    stop the world: i want to goof off was hilarious, especially all the pranks bart gets up to like torturing homer by taking the donuts and embarassing mayor quimby repeatedly.
    this is my second favourite halloween episode, my favourite being 5, and is a great start to season 15.
  • My favourite Treehouse fo Horror Episodes.

I loved them. All of them were superb especially Frinkenstein. It may have been gory but was also funny. Frink's dad was halirious! Also, Stop The World, I WAnt To Goof Off was hysterical! I loved how Bart and Milhouse meddled with time, causing crazy things to happen. And they end up stopping the world for 8 years lol! The first one wasn't that good. It was alright but not as good as the second and third. I liked it when Homer killed everyone in the seats to get a better view fo the football match!

These 3 eps were very good.
  • Treehouse Of Horror XIV

This is my favourite Halloween episode of The Simpsons because all 3 stories were really funny. My favourite one out of the 3 was the stop watch one because it was the funniest out of the 3. I liked the stop watch one which was the 3rd one because I liked Bart and Milhouse messing up Springfield.
  • Best Treehouse of Horror ever!

Every part of this Treehouse of Horror was funny. The intro was about the Simpsons killing each other, which was really funny. Then, there was the Grim Reaper episode, where Homer becomes the new Grim Reaper. He enjoys his powers, because they help him get good seats at a baseball game, by killing people in his way. Then he has to kill someone he least expected. Marge! So, he kills Patty and pretends it was Marge. When God sees that he killed Patty, he chases Homer, but Homer gets away. In the 2nd episode Profeesor Frink brings his son back to life and he goes on an oragan collecting rampage. Finally, in the last and best in my opinion part of this episode, Bart gets a watch that can stop time. It seems fun at first, but when the watch breaks, time is stopped forever untill they can fix it.
FOX