The Simpsons

Treehouse of Horror XX

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 18, 2009 on FOX

• Zombie dresses up as "SpongeBob SquarePants" (my all-time favorite cartoon) in the introduction of this THoH episode :D lol

4.5
    Intro: HIlarious!!! unfortunately it's WAY more funnier than three segments. I LOL'd at Frankenstein, Dracula, Mummy, and Werewolf wearing the costumes of Iron Man (MARVEL superhero), Jack Sparrow (from the "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy), Harry Potter (from...well... the "Harry Potter" trilogy), and BEST OF ALL as I mentioned in my intro "SpongeBob SquarePants" (the animated Nickelodeon series which happens to be my all-time favorite cartoon) so that made me LOL the most. Sorry but I'm NOT gonna give a score on the intro though, it must be a SEGMENT for me to score it BUT if it was a segment, I give 10 out of 10 so now let's get to the segments.

Dial "M" for Murder or Press "#" to Return to Main Menu: It was an okay segment. I really liked how it was in the black-and-white format and that it parodies Alfred Hitchcock which I find to be clever plus the fact that they play the "Psycho" (1960 film) score throughout this segment and that's the positive. About 4 parts of this segment overall made me laugh. The storyline was just okay but I honestly got bored almost throughout the entire segment but it wasn't bad at all. The ending was pretty funny though. 6/10

Don't Have a Cow, Mankind: Oh my gosh, please help me PLEASE. This segment was so bad and the worst of the three segments. The segment was nothing but boredom plus it's just disgusting. The most disgusting part is the very ending of the segment with Bart bathing and everyone drinking from it... eww, I seriously wanted to vomit after seeing that. It's more gross seeing it than how it hears. I laughed maybe 3 times out of the whole segment and they were pretty good/decent laughs but for the most part, I hated this segment. Avoid this segment, unless you want to vomit afterwards then go ahead and watch it but I'm warning you... just know what you're about to see. 3/10

There's No Business Like Moe Business: This segment ties with the first segment. It was somewhat enjoyable to watch. It's WAY better than the second segment but just like the first two segment, it does get boring and at least 75% through the segment is boring but there are positives. I didn't laugh much here, maybe a couple of times and that's it. The thing I like the most about this segment are just the musical numbers and that's it. I find all of the musical numbers in this segment to be extremely or mildly catchy. The storyline is... well... meh but yeah it ain't that bad my friends. Overall, this segment is weak and boring but it is quite enjoyable mostly for the musical numbers. 6/10

OVERALL: 4.5/10 (averaging all three ratings together)