The Simpsons

Treehouse of Horror XXI

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 07, 2010 on FOX

7.3
  • Not the best.

Not the best Tree House of Horror. The problem was I read Simpsons comics and I found the comic Tree house of Horror better than the actual episode. I hope they are not putting more effort into the comics!

War and Pieces: This was a terrible parody of Jumanji. Bart and Milhouse are playing video games so Marge tells to play board games. They found a devilish looking game which came to life and started terrorizing the town. 0/10 this was terrible, the worst segment of Tree house of Horror ever. The gags were annoying.

Master and Cadaver: Marge is on a cruise with Homer when they save a guy from a raft. Marge and the guy develop a liking to each other. Homer insists that he is a killer after a couple jelly-filled events Marge thinks he is a killer too. They kill him but feel guilty after they found out he was innocent. 4/10 not funny and a bad plot line. Tween light: This segment saved this THOH. The new kid at school takes a liking to Lisa then he tells her he is a vampire. Homer tries to save Lisa from being bitten. 10/10 Milhouse as a poodle was funny.

Overall it was good but a little disapopointing for a THOH.
FOX