The Simpsons

Waverly Hills 9-0-2-1-D'oh

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 03, 2009 on FOX

• Bart and Lisa move to a better school called Waverly Hills to get a better education

3.5
    When Springfield Elementary is rated the worst school in the state Marge and Homer rent an apartment in the well-to-do Waverly Hills school district so their kids have a shot at a better education. In order to impress the other students, Bart quickly establishes a new bad boy image and helps boost Lisa's popularity by telling everyone she and pop star Alaska Nebraska are best friends. Meanwhile, Homer enjoys the bachelor lifestyle in the new Waverly Hills apartment. I know a lot of people enjoy this episode but I honestly didn't like this episode and it's one of the worst Simpsons episodes I've ever seen. I did laugh at Ralph teaching the class plus jumping through the window near the beginning of the episode, Chief Wiggum's appearance and Bart making him that deal that he needs to stay at Ralph's birthday party until they cut the cake, Homer playing video games and using a Halo character to "hump" another character, and MAYBE one or two more parts that either made me barely chuckle or just made me laugh a little. Other than those funny parts I mentioned, I just got really bored of this episode and I hated the storyline to this episode. To me, there was just no magic in me enjoying this episode. Seeing as though some reviewers actually enjoyed this episode, don't know if I should say I recommend it or not but all I know is that this is a very bad and boring episode of Simpsons. I LOVE this cartoon but this episode is just something that I would never want to watch ever again. Overall, a bad episode of "The Simpsons"...not my cup of tea. 3.5/10