TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

The Sing-Off Forums

NBC (ended 2014)

sexual comment innnappropriate!

EdnabelleShac

[1]Dec 12, 2010
    • level: 1

I would just like to comment on the last 2 episodes of the sing off show. The young gospel group of men I think were caught by surprise when the female judge made a sexual comment about the male judge having a musical orgasm!!!!! I would think you would have more sense than to use those comments,especially to a group of fine young men who use their vocal gifts in a house of God! What is wrong with her? She is a star in her own right but " GET REAL" ! What do those comments do to her but but show how stupid she can be!!!!!!!!IT WAS BAD ENOUGH THAT SHE DID IT ON THE FIRST SHOW ,BUT THEN AGAIN ON THE NEXT EPISODE!!!!!!Does she think that is attractive to her? She must think it is sexy because she can't seem to get past the comments. These young men apparently attend church regularly and this is so demeaning. If you would go back and look at their faces you can see that they are caught off guard and don't know how to react to the comments. What a shame!!!!!!!!-----littlescooter2009@yahoo.com. I am a big fan of this show but this is uncalled for.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Brainymonkey

[2]Dec 16, 2010
    • level: 9
    I thought the exact some thing! I couldn't believe she said it the first time and then she goes and does it again. Glad she didn't continue to say it on each episode! I was starting to wonder.

MYKbrian

[3]Jan 28, 2011
    • level: 4

You two need to get over it. There was know harm in her saying that. There has been alot worst said on tv then that and that wasn't really thatbad.

lpdavisjr

[4]Feb 1, 2011
    • level: 7
    Yes, I too was appalled (cough cough) at such inappropriate (cough cough) language, LOL. I'm sure those fine young men had no clue what an orgasm was (umm, right!!). Whoever was offended by the term "musical orgasm" needs to get a life.

AllPwrflSteve

[5]Sep 23, 2011
    • level: 2
    Really? First off isn't a tad hypocritical to judge someone for immorality and call them stupid in the same breath? Secondly how is the word orgasm immoral to begin with. Please quote scripture that says having an orgasm is a sin. Thirdly, the word orgasm in this context is used meaning "a sensation of intense joy or pleasure" is it inappropriate to tell "men who sing in the house of God" that their music causes joy and pleasure. Does the Bible not ask us to make a joyful noise? Food for thought.

nullnull2

[6]Nov 21, 2011
    • level: 1

Preview to the final thee groups tonight! Who do you think - Urban Method or Afro-Blue? Read more here: http://hollywoodjunket.com/2011/11/14/the-sing-off-the-and-then-there-were-three-sneak-preview/