The Singing Bee Forums

Tuesday 9:30 PM on CMT - Country Music TelevisionIn Season

Your host is....

  • Avatar of NBAlien

    NBAlien

    [1]Jun 26, 2007
    • member since: 06/08/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 153
    Joey Fatone! The guy who lost a lot of weight on "Dancing With The Stars" is going to be the host of the show. Isn't this exciting?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of emanniiz

    emanniiz

    [2]Jun 27, 2007
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 43
    Woo Who?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nk47

    nk47

    [3]Jun 27, 2007
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 270
    Have no idea who he is. This show wont last anyway, lawls. I mean its karaoke, we have had enough of that with American Idol!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ImMada3

    ImMada3

    [4]Jul 5, 2007
    • member since: 07/06/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 1
    nk47 wrote:
    Have no idea who he is.


    how do you not know who he is...
    it's Joey Fatone from the boy band *Nsync....
    You may know them as the band Justin Timberlake Started out from. Joey was also on Dancing with the stars with his partner Kim Johnson. Also he was in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. He will be a great host because he has the sense of humor and personality.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tvismyescape22

    tvismyescape22

    [5]Jul 6, 2007
    • member since: 10/01/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 425
    How do you all not know he is? You must be from another country or don't remember NSync when the whole boybands thing started in the late 90's.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gestla

    gestla

    [6]Jul 10, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 109
    i thought they said wayne Brady
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crazycanuck76

    crazycanuck76

    [7]Jul 11, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 11
    Brady is going to be hosting the FOX knockoff "don't forget the lyrics" which is pretty much the same thing but doesnt look as fun.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kevinb4444

    kevinb4444

    [8]Jul 12, 2007
    • member since: 07/21/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 284

    ImMada3 wrote:
    nk47 wrote:
    Have no idea who he is.
    how do you not know who he is... it's Joey Fatone from the boy band *Nsync.... You may know them as the band Justin Timberlake Started out from. Joey was also on Dancing with the stars with his partner Kim Johnson. Also he was in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. He will be a great host because he has the sense of humor and personality.

    I don't know who he is because I'm not a 13 year old girl or a gay guy, which were probably his main crowd in a boy band. I think the reason we didn't know who he was is because we aren't lame.

    Edited on 07/12/2007 7:05am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kebarrera

    kebarrera

    [9]Jul 15, 2007
    • member since: 03/07/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 596
    Oh my everyone knows who Nsync is even if you claim you don't
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xlovedust

    xlovedust

    [10]Jul 30, 2007
    • member since: 03/09/06
    • level: 45
    • rank: Swizzle-Bird
    • posts: 4,601
    kevinb4444 wrote:

    ImMada3 wrote:
    nk47 wrote:
    Have no idea who he is.
    how do you not know who he is... it's Joey Fatone from the boy band *Nsync.... You may know them as the band Justin Timberlake Started out from. Joey was also on Dancing with the stars with his partner Kim Johnson. Also he was in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. He will be a great host because he has the sense of humor and personality.

    I don't know who he is because I'm not a 13 year old girl or a gay guy, which were probably his main crowd in a boy band. I think the reason we didn't know who he was is because we aren't lame.

    The boy band wasn't his only success. It seems like you live underground or something.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of joshuadam5

    joshuadam5

    [11]Jul 31, 2007
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 58

    Yeah Joey is the host of The Singing Bee and Wayne Brady is the host of the much better Don't Forget the Lyrics.

    Just comparing the two hosts

    Don't Forget the Lyrics is 1000x better..

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SoylentYellow

    SoylentYellow

    [12]Aug 1, 2007
    • member since: 10/05/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,331

    ROBOT CHICKEN had this segment where Joey Fatone reunited withN Sync and while he was out for food the YAKUZA (Japanese Mafia) killed everyone but Joey but they didnt kill him because they thought he was a roadie. So he somehow ended up fighting in a YAKUZA sponsored martial arts tournament and ended up having to battle a monster made up of Britney Spears/Christina Aguilera/Ashlee Simpson/Jessica Simpson/Avril Levigne ----He won. That was 1,000,000 times better than this show.

    It was hilarious. Different longer version than the one on Robot Chicken."Enter the FAT ONE" Fatone - Fat One.. LOL!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMLH85JPNvM

    Edited on 08/01/2007 11:38am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JayElleEmm

    JayElleEmm

    [13]Nov 26, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 507
    kevinb4444 wrote:

    ImMada3 wrote:
    nk47 wrote:
    Have no idea who he is.
    how do you not know who he is... it's Joey Fatone from the boy band *Nsync.... You may know them as the band Justin Timberlake Started out from. Joey was also on Dancing with the stars with his partner Kim Johnson. Also he was in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. He will be a great host because he has the sense of humor and personality.

    I don't know who he is because I'm not a 13 year old girl or a gay guy, which were probably his main crowd in a boy band. I think the reason we didn't know who he was is because we aren't lame.



    real nice. I KNOW WHO HE IS. infact i've actually followed a few things he's done. he isnt like the rest of the inconsiderate celebrities. him and lance bass are amazing and thoughtful, so can you not act like you're better than the world?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.