Remake or reunion

KatePH

[1]Oct 23, 2006
    • level: 4

Would you like a reunion or Remake?  If it was remake who would you want?

Will Smith

Jim Carrey

Lee Majors II

Ryan Gosling?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TelFan7

[2]Oct 27, 2006
    • level: 6
    KatePH wrote:

Would you like a reunion or Remake?  If it was remake who would you want?

Will Smith

Jim Carrey

Lee Majors II

Ryan Gosling?

A would like a serious major motion theatrical picture remake with cameos from Lee, Lindsey, Richard, Alan, Martin, sadly Darren and Martin Balsam are no longer around!! I read somewhere that the best choice for the role would be Ben Bowder (Farscape) who played Lee Majors. Who's Ryan Gosling? They others would not be good choices especially Carrey who would ruin it by making it a comedy, keep it the way it is!! They should either do it as Martin Caidin's original book or probably do the version I once read they were thinking of and that's having the Japanese secretly building a nuclear submarine attack force in underwater caves undetectable by satellites to once again try their hand at world domination.

Or how about getting the guy who played Micheal?

KatePH

[3]Nov 18, 2006
    • level: 4
    Ryan Gosling is the fine actor who was in notebook. The first time I had heard of him is when he was chosen to play young hercules in the Fox Kids program based on the popular Hercules TV series starring Kevin Sorbo. He also appeared as "villain in the Parent series.

I would love to see the actor who played Michael Austin but it seems he fell off the radar in Hollywood. At least my radar..

keangal

[4]Mar 8, 2007
    • level: 6
    I would love to see a remake of the series. I loved watching it growing up. Can't make up my mind about the actors though...but definitely not Jim Carey.

Hypestyle

[5]Apr 11, 2007
    • level: 1
    heh.. now that a "Bionic Woman" remake is at NBC, I wonder what this means for a Six Million... remake.. obviously, they'd have to just call it the "Bionic Man".. I'd like to see Kevin Smith's old screenplay, which supposedly was rejected for being "too comic book-y".. ...I have no interest in seeing a parody/comedy version, ala "Starsky & Hutch", with the Farrelly Bros. or whoever currently has the option to produce..