The WORST episodes of TSMDM!!!

Worst episode?

TelFan7

[1]Aug 3, 2006
    • level: 6

The WORST episodes of TSMDM!!! I'm a huge TSMDM fan but these are the worst episodes:

Straight on 'til Morning
    The Song and Dance Spy
    The Secret of Bigfoot, Pt. 1 & 2. Bigfoot?? Please...
    Big Brother, absolute worst episode of the series do to it's sappiness.
    The Return of Bigfoot, Pt. 1 & 2.
    The Bionic Boy, Vincent Van Patten.
    A Bionic Christmas Carol, Adam Rich.
    Danny's Inferno
    The Ghostly Teletype
    Bigfoot V
    Killer Wind, second worst episode of the series, totally boring beyond belief!
    The Lost Island, Anthony Geary. And...
    Dead Ringer
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jd1975

[2]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 5

Worst episodes, I.M.H.O. are, Burning Bright (In comparison with the high standards set by the early episodes) The Song And Dance Spy (Possibly THE worst ever episode, an utter embarrasment) Nightmare In The Sky (Truly Abysmal) Double Trouble (Humilliating) Privacy of The Mind (Steve getting a dose of the notorious cloth???!!! PURRRRLEASSEEE!!!!) To Catch The Eagle (Snooze........) The Lost Island (Makes Plan 9 From Outer Space look classy) and The Moving Mountain (What a disgracefully crap way to finish the series proper).

jd1975

[3]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 5

How about the BEST EVER episodes (Highly Original topic, I know.... But what the hell)

In no particular order, as they are ALL magnificent.

The Six Million Dollar Man/Moon And The Desert.

Population : Zero (Truly brilliant, even if Steve did get clobbered across the head a bit TOO much in the 1st season )

Doomsday And Counting

Dr. Wells Is Missing

Last Of The 4th Of Julys (Drags on slightly near the end, but generally excellent)

Nuclear Alert (We actually get to see Steve GENUINELY running fast for a change...)

The Seven Million Dollar Man (Barney was such a jerk, I'm so happy Steve whipped his ass)

Stranger In Broken Fork (Possibly the most underrated episode, really classy)

The Price Of Liberty (Connors, you ole devil, you....)

The Boinic Woman (Because.....)

Return Of The Bionic Woman.

Terror In The Sky (STILL can't believe the guy's name was Jeremy..... :lol)

One Of Our Running Backs Is Missing ( Surprisingly brilliant direction job by Lee, and another high speed running scene)

The Death Probe (Easily the best of the moustache era stories)

Fires Of Hell (Silly, but great excitment)

U509

Deadly Countdown (THE best ever episode )

Rollback

The Cheshire Project

Date With Danger (The last worthwhile story)

The Madonna Caper (Better than it gets credit for)

And I'm sure there's a few more I left out, but hey........

TelFan7

[4]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 6
    The worst episode imho is "Big Brother" with "Killer Wind" a close second.  And the best are (since I can't decide) in no particular order "Dark Side of the Moon", "The Deadly Countdown", "Day of the Robot", "Seven Million Dollar Man", "The Bionic Criminal", "The Moon and the Desert", "Population: Zero", "Wine, Women, and War", "The Solid Gold Kidnapping", "Dr. Wells is Missing", "Nuclear Alert", "Doomday and Counting", "Death Probe", "Return of the Death Probe", "Return of the Robot Maker", "The Rescue of Athena One", and "The Deadly Replay". Of these I'd say my three favorites (once again in no particular order) are "The Moon and the Desert" since this is how it all begins, "The Deadly Countdown" since Martin Caidan has a small role in it, and "Dark Side of the Moon" since it's on the Moon and the only one in which the have a gunfight with LASERS!!!