The Sleepover Club

What Are Friends For?

Aired Daily 4:30 PM Oct 02, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Frankie, comes to visit her cousin Charlie. Charlie seems to be having a very tight schedule. One extra help to a friend and her whole schedule gets messed up. She tells her friends no and they get mad at her. In the end, they manage to patch things up.

In this episode, we are introduced to the members of the new SOC. This episode is a really good one as it shows us the bonding between the 2 cousins. Its really nice to see that they are really close. Actually when you watch this episode, you will wonder what kind of friends Charlie has. I mean, they didn't even try to understand her, but by the end, you end up forgiving them. This episode is a bit similar to "Changing Rooms" from "The Sleepover Club 1". I mean, the last part is where everyone decorates Rosie's room and here, they decorate Charlie's! Not to go out of topic, but the scenery in this episode, especially when they go sight-seeing was just wonderful!! Also, they show scenes from Sleepover Club 1 which makes you feel a bit sad for Frankie. But overall, a very great episode!!