1. Sonny and Cher open the show with "All I Ever Need Is You" and banter about their summer show and Christmas holiday together.
2. As Sonny recites his new poem, "What Is Life?", the choir members behind him fall asleep.
3. Cher sings "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves"
4. Sonny, dressed as Henry VIII, is given a citation for overacting by Glenn.
5. "The Vamps" -- Cher appears as Nefertiti, one of the best-known Egyptian queens, with Harvey cast as King Tut and Sonny as the official taster for the king; the German songstress Lili Marlene (Cher) faces execution by a firing squad, until she gets kissed by a German sergeant (Harvey) who ends up riddled with bullets instead; and Sadie Thompson (Cher) agrees to help a preacher (Sonny) save a drunken bum (Harvey) from the demon rum.
6. Sonny and Cher perform a medley of "Love Grows" and "Where You Lead"
7. Sonny turns to Harvey for tips on how to handle Cher's put-downs.
8. Cher sings "One Tin Soldier", an anti-war song illustrated by cartoonist John Wilson.
9. "All In the Familius" -- Robert is featured as Archie Bunker in an operatic satire of the popular sitcom, with Cher as his wife Edith, Sonny as his son-in-law Mike, regular Teri Garr as his daughter Gloria, and Harvey playing both priest and rabbi, getting a double dose of Bunker bigotry. (Carroll appears as the CBS censor, sent by the network to clean up the show.)
10. Sonny and Cher close the show.moreless