1. Sonny and Cher open the show with "Got To Get You Into My Life" and banter about Sonny's dream of being the President Of the United States.
2. "The Vamps" -- Swimming queen Esther Williams (Cher) falls hook, line and sinker for a fisherman (Sonny), an act that doesn't particularly impress her underwater father, King Neptune (Don); Sandra, the fictitious woman from Shangri-La (Cher), informs her father (Sonny) that she would like to share the secret of eternal life with Ronald Colman (Don); and Superman (Sonny), Batman (Don) and Wonder Woman (Cher) enter the same public phone booth to change into their super hero outfits and rescue a stranger on the street (regular Ted Zeigler) who's being attacked by a wild gorilla.
3. "Headlines In the Papers" -- Don joins the show's regulars for a montage of skits and one-liners based on current events and people in the news, such as the Vietnam War, inflation, female jockeys and the prison system's new conjugal visits.
4. Sonny and Cher perform "Mama Was a Rock and Roll Singer . . . Papa Used To Write All Her Songs"
5. Cher sings "Never Been To Spain"
6. "Hollywood Hospital" -- Don is cast as Doctor Spectacular in a musical takeoff on Tinseltown's medical profession, where the stars come for face lifts, voice transplants and the removal of terminal wrinkles. (Cher plays Don's assistant, Dr. Gorgeous, and Sonny is their patient, who has checked into the hospital to be made over into a handsome singing star.)
7. Sonny and Cher, with daughter Chastity, close the show with "I Got You Babe"moreless