The Sonny & Cher Show Forums

CBS (ended 1977)

Looking for the following episodes

cherisland

[1]Apr 9, 2006
    • level: 6
    I am trying to find the following episodes of the Sonny & Cher Show on Beta, Vhs or DVD:
    #71 Feb.22/76 Jim Nabors "Got To Get You Into My Life" opens
    #75 Mar.28/76 Smothers Bros/Debbie Reynolds "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"
    #78 Apr.18/76 Andy Griffith/Sherman Hemsley "There's A Kind Of A Hush opens
    #82 Oct.17/76 Wayne Rogers/Charo "Don't GoBreaking My Heart"
    #86 Nov.14/76 Steve Lawrence/Jack Albertson "I only Want o Be With You"
    #87 Nov.21/76 Redd Foxx/Tom Jones Thanksgiving Show "All I Ever Need Is You"
    #96 Feb.11/77 Jim Nabors "For Once In mY Life"
    #98 Feb.25/77 Ann Mearsa/Peter Graves/ "Swear To God" “Your Not Right For Me”
    #101 Mar.18/77 Awards Show (Last Show) "Beat Goes On"

Any help out there would be appreciated!

Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

louierose

[2]Feb 24, 2007
    • level: 1
    I don't have any of the Sonny and Cher show. But I wondered if you have information I might need: I'm looking for a comedy skit that was done on a '70's variety show (I think) and it was a woman doing a skit about mixing orange juice and she as she's telling about it she states that she reads to mix with 3 cans of water and she says she had to go back to the store to get it and she delivers the punchline of "you know, they don't even sell 'em". That skit was very funny and have been trying to remember which show it was on. I somehow connect it to a Shields and Yarnell skit (one they did about being in the grocery store) and they are listed on the Sonny and Cher show of season 2, Aug. '77...it is listed here on TV.com as show #31....Do you have that show on vhs/ DVD or any other form, and if so, can you tell me if this orange juice skit I described is on that Sonny and Cher show? Thanks!

savageblue

[3]Feb 26, 2007
    • level: 10
    Hi, I'm sorry but that episode you are requesting is actually one of the episodes I am still looking for - #98 (or #31 in S&C Show listing)  with guests Ann Meara/Peter Graves/ "Swear To God" “Your Not Right For Me”. All the Shields & Yarnell sketches that I have in S&C Shows do not have them talking at all..their specialty at the time was doing pantomime and that is what they did in their sketches on S&C. But as I do not have the episode you are requesting, it is possible that Cher herself might also be in that skit and doing the talking. If you ever do come across the episode, please let me know as I am still searching for 7 of those 9 episodes. (I managed to find two of them) It's also possible that the skit may have been from their own series "Shields & Yarnell" which aired from June 1977 to July 1977 and Jan 19878 - March 1978 on CBS.
    Edited on 02/26/2007 2:36pm
    Edited 2 total times.

savageblue

[4]Feb 26, 2007
    • level: 10
    I am still trying to find the following 7 episodes of the Sonny & Cher Show either on Beta, Vhs or DVD:
    #71(Show 4 of Sonny & Cher Show) Feb.22/76 Jim Nabors "Got To Get You Into My Life" opens
    #75 (Show 8 ) Mar.28/76 Smothers Bros/Debbie Reynolds "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"
    #78 (Show 11) Apr.18/76 Andy Griffith/Sherman Hemsley "There's A Kind Of A Hush opens
    #82 (Show 15)Oct.17/76 Wayne Rogers/Charo "Don't GoBreaking My Heart"
    #86 (Show 19)Nov.14/76 Steve Lawrence/Jack Albertson "I only Want o Be With You"
     #98 (Show 31) Feb.25/77 Ann Mearsa/Peter Graves/ "Swear To God" “Your Not Right For Me”
    #101 (Show 34) Mar.18/77 Awards Show (Last Show) "Beat Goes On"

Any help out there would be appreciated!

Thanks.
    Edited on 02/26/2007 2:37pm