1. Sonny and Cher open the show with "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing" and banter about Cher's single life and their Hollywood homes.
2. Glen sings "Southern Nights"
3. Cher joins Glen for a medley of his hit songs, including: "Country Boy (You Got Your Feet In L.A.)", "Don't Pull Your Love/ Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye" and "Rhinestone Cowboy."
4. "Beauty and the Beast" -- Cher talks to the doctor about the ape's aggravating cold and sore throat.
5. Cher sings "What a Difference a Day Makes"
6. Farrah appears as a woman doctor attempting to give a construction worker (Sonny) his physical examination.
7. Cher and Farrah portray two mannequins in a fashion store's display window, with Sonny and regular Ted Zeigler playing the maintenance men who'll have to strip them to change their outfits.
8. "The Channel 86 Cutesy News" -- Sonny and Cher are joined by co-anchors Farrah, Don and regular Ted Zeigler in a spoof of TV's coverage of the world news. In comedy sketches, Mademoiselle Francois (Cher) and Mr. French Jeans (Don) are shown as they tape the most popular children's show in France; Sonny is featured in a TV commercial for Italian Express Travelers Cheques; and a documentary from Scotland has Glen approaching Sonny with his invention of a new game called golf.
9. Sonny and Cher close the show.