The Sopranos

Cold Stones

Aired Unknown May 21, 2006 on HBO

• Why do I keep watching this show?! This review is really just a rant that built up over the course of this season.

I thought last week's episode was the worst episode ever (it was). But this week, they spent 30 minutes of their 1 hour show covering Carmella in France, while she was enthralled with French architecture. What do I care about France? So she took some pictures of neon pigs swilling a martini or something...classy. Is it interesting that Tony controls Carmela and does not want her to be independent? NO! No one cares about the spec house or any of her attempts at independence.

And the news that Meadow is moving out came out of nowhere, and I still haven't seen any nipple from that girl! I'm begging the producers to tell Meadow that she will be a star if she gets naked. It will save this crappy season.

The worst part about this entire episode was that the Sopranos practically dedicated this entire season to the gay fat man, and they don't even show his death! But at least they finally killed Vito--5 episodes too late.

AND ANOTHER THING! There is only one episode left, and do they air it next week so I can stay up to watch the episode because of the holiday here?! NOOOOO, because that damn show is airing the season finale in 2 weeks! Now I'll have to ask a friend to TIVO it for me. This is the worst show ever. I need to go to Sopranos Anonymous because I am powerless from stopping myself from watching this godawful show. My girlfriend asked me why we have to watch this crappy show, and I told her that I don't know why but I have to.