The Sopranos

Live Free or Die

Aired Unknown Apr 16, 2006 on HBO

• The Sopranos: Episode 71: "Live Free or Die"- After this episode, everything is all set to explode into more interesting and violent storylines... at least that's what it looks like. (Spoiler Alert)

I thought this episode was like trying to set the interesting storylines into place for a real dramatic and violent second half of the season. Tony hires two hitmen from Italy to put a hit on Rusty. We don't see that happen in this episode. Christopher is told that Vito is a homosexual. He shares this with Tony who doesn't believe it. Vito flees to New Hampshire when Benny and others visit him. Finn reveals to the guys that Vito gave a security guard a blowjob. This results in Tony deciding what to do with Vito. Carlo is given Vito's position in the construction business. In the end, Vito is still hiding out in New Hampshire, going through antique stores. I thought some of the lines said were really funny. Although this episode focused a lot on more minor storylines with Carmela, Angie, Finn and Meadow which, for me, were uninteresting, it was a good episode.