The Sopranos

Pine Barrens

Aired Unknown May 06, 2001 on HBO

• Silvio is sick from a flu. Christopher and Paulie are with a Russian in the woods. Things get messy. Tony is responsible...

When you think of this episode, you think of funny. I mean, come on, what isn't funny about this episode. Everything went wrong. Instead of collecting money from Valery, the Russian, Paulie decides to mock him and break his Universal Remote. They kill him, not really, put him in the trunk but he's still alive (WOW!). Chase...Chasing in the woods. Paulie clips him but he still runs off. This does not seem Sopranos at all, this seems like a Looney Tunes episode or something. But the greatest thing about this episode is you don't expect this to happen to our beloved characters, but it does, and weirdly enough, it kind've fits in the Soprano World. I mean, who knows, this could've happened to Henry Hill or real guys in the Mob, so it's funny to laugh it what might happen in that situation. In my opinion, this is the best episode of the third season. Hands down.